I've made too many of these.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
@Zayne not sure. He claims you've summed up training as well as him when neither of you have been to a single seasion so I have no clue what he's speaking about. His poor grammar's fault.

Reaction score
@Daigestive The way you're replying indicates you don't really care where the community goes, good thing I'm gone.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
@Exnem yes I clearly dont care with the next training session I will host posted there where everyone will enjoy, recieve an OR and TS feedback from all trainers. I just do it for the 190k a month and rank to boost my ego because its not like I can grow drugs for the time it takes to plan thesr things and make more money. I even replied to each of your pointless points.

Reaction score
Also what you've written up in the document is absolutely nothing, if you don't have the time to put into being a trainer, why are you a trainer? You couldn't be bothered to read my post, asked for a TL;DR and then go on to call my grammar shit. Fuck is wrong with you?

Reaction score
The PLPD and this server is something you are supposed to enjoy yourself on, over the years I have been here, it feels like the PLPD and other things have been made to be a job, not something you're supposed to enjoy yourself on, for example, in 1 month you're supposed to be on duty for 8 hours! you're forced to do this or your rank gets removed and you get discharged from the PD. In my opinion, this is fucking ridiculous, this is why people lose interest in the server due to them being forced to play, not out of their own will. If someone was truly enjoying what they do in the PD, they will be on it regardless of the hours they need, people lose interest because they feel like they are forced to play the server! Maybe if this was changed this server will be populated again instead of being dryer than a nuns cun......

I know that the hours for an officer have been removed, but I don't think people understand how boring it is to play as a normal officer. I was forced to resign from my Position as CPL, TFO, and RTO due to the hours being forced upon me, with school, trying to juggle 2 jobs having a social life and spending time with the missus and applying to Uni is quite the challenge to play a game and being forced to play 8 hours.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
@Exnem my trainers and command put a lot more time in planning the session than I'd need to reading your baby rage because a stage 2 for RTU couldn't go ahead because of a bug, now piss off.

Reaction score
I don't recall a stage 2 not happening, it just took forever to actually happen.

Reaction score
I honestly can't deny that I change topics very often, or bleed over into another.

Reaction score
LrwzL8B.png