Pause your telly: The Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Discussion Post: https://perpheads.com/threads/pause-your-telly.16467/

Main Idea: Ability to pause your YouTube television

Description: Here is a step by step guide on pausing your television if it were to be added:
  • You approach the television and utilise the E button.
  • This will bring up the menu, just like the current one, except it will have an additional button.
e8XPpME.png

Pros and Cons:
+ Players will no longer have to create 10 hour 'still-image' videos for their roleplay.
- Not really any cons, just means some work has to be done.

Why should it be added:

This should be added for the reasons stated in 'Pros'.

Optional Addition 1:

You could have a 'PAUSED' icon show up with a blurred screen, however this may not be ideal as in some roleplay situations the TV may be required to be paused, for example in the creation of a restaurant menu, or even a sign.
XBjysx9.png

Or alternatively, something a bit like this:
5OGSvWt.png

Optional Addition 2:
Have a playback control option so that players can rewind and fast-forward to memorable scenes in a video.
BmyOyKI.png

See above to help explain optional additions.

Notes:
I have suggested this before but was moved to the denied archive due to the introduction of this new discussions/suggestions system.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
+Support
I really want this to be added. I really hate how I get to a really good bit in whatever I'm watching then get fucking raided, and have to FUCKING START A 20 FUCKING MINUTE VIDEO ALL OVER A FUCKING GAIN.
Now, if this is added, I can finally pause my videos before blasting some cunt's brains out for deciding to raid my perfectly normal, furnished house. Then I'll have to explain everything to some sweatercop who disapproves of what I did because either way "U STIL SHOT SOME GUY K DATS MURDR U GOIN 2 JAIL"
Then I get back home after a 10 year jail sentence, to find my video still paused, with blood on the screen from the cunt who tried to raid me AND I'LL HAVE TO FUCKING CLEAN UP THE BLOOD. FUCK.
NOW PLEASE.
ADD THIS.
AND HAVE A NICE
FUCKING
DAY
edited because Daymon peer pressured me

Last edited:
Reaction score
Do we have to follow you on tooter in order to be able to pause vids?

OT: This would be a really nice addition. If you're playing some songs inside your shop and people say it's too loud, you often just have to remove the tv and when they're gone and you want to put it back on, it starts all over again. Also the same problem if you wanna watch a series or movie and if you happen to miss something/a part of the movie, you could rewind it to check it again.

+Supplox

Reaction score
Denied.

Due to the length of time this thread has been open, it will now be moved to the Denied section.

Status
Not open for further replies.