PC broke

Reaction score
In all honesty i've gotten this i7 2600 for over a solid 6 years and it didn't break on me?
I don't get how people their components break D:

Reaction score
fuck anime
everyone knows anime is the apex of modern entertainment dont try to argue
GpOzJpT.png

even our lovely @MrLewis wants to watch anime but he hasnt really specified what series i can recommend him

Reaction score
Dude cmon @Creepis watches fucking DUBBED anime dude what the fuck
fuck dubbed anime the original nihongo is whats worth watching because dubbed anime is fuckign shit and people who watch it should die!!
stop bullying me, I'm dub free now wtf

altough I only watch one anime right now because I'm too lazy to make a Crunchyroll account LUL keep the guest passes coming though @Imperial Watch @Niko

cya exro, uganda will miss you

Reaction score

altough I only watch one anime right now because I'm too lazy to make a Crunchyroll account LUL keep the guest passes coming though @Imperial Watch @Niko

You should actually consider necking yourself if you watch anime in general. Fucking turk act like one bitch

Reaction score

LUL are you a beta cuck? use the 7 day free trial and cancel it on the 6th day and make a new account. Not that i actually do that since ive been paying for 2 years

rat

Reaction score
After further testing and hitting it with a screwdriver I reckon it might actually be the gpu so ive removed it and I can actually boot it.

any help is appreciated

Reaction score
After further testing and hitting it with a screwdriver I reckon it might actually be the gpu so ive removed it and I can actually boot it.

any help is appreciated

have u tried turning it off and on? Calling tech support?