Changing the way i play.

• Thread starter Deleted member 27
  • Start date

Deleted member 27

Hello there.
I was away from PH for about 2 months or more.
It was a hard decision to make because i really like to play here and i love the community too.
Happens that today my CPU broke down and there was no possible fix.
I had to choose Console Gaming because a Gaming PC for my needs would cost around 2300$.
That is too expensive for me. I know that to play online on the PS4 i have to pay but that is alright for me because i can play at 60FPS. Something that only with a 1000$ PC could at Ultra Settings on BF4.
I hope this helps someone thinking about changing too.
I hope you all have a brilliant christmas and a happy new year.
Keep running this awesome server.
Goodbye, probably forever.

Deleted member 27

Because cant comment on phone.
My CPU broke and i would have to pay more 400$ for that CPU

Needs constant upgrading. More 400$ next year for new games. It's just too hard to sustain.

Reaction score
Dude my processor is older than the server and that can play a few high end games yes it can struggle but it is good enough. You do not need a new CPU everytime a new game comes out and dont fall for the money grab there are cheaper ones that can still do well.

Reaction score
Pc is much cheaper and better than consoles here are a few reasons why:

1. Console games are most of the time 20£ more expensive.
  2. If a console breaks you have to replace the whole thing. Where if you have a PC you can just upgrade that 1 part (unless its like a CPU like you got and have to get a new Motherboard to get a new CPU)
  3. Pcs usually have a much bigger lifespan (and hell like above even when they do die you just fix the part which needs fixing)
  4. There are allot more games for PC than console.
  5. PCs can be used for office work and more business work too
Now your saying you need to pay 2000$ for a pc you are bing complety ripped off build it yourself it much cheaper and the "
Something that only with a 1000$ PC could at Ultra Settings on BF4." my pc is probably 800-1000$ but it runs almost everything on max like GTA V, StarCitizen, Crysis 1&2&3, list goes on mate. And this is my specs and my graphics card is almost 4 generations out of date. Here are my specs.

Windows 10
Intel I5-4670 Processor
EVGA GTX 680
8GB ram
1 SSD&2HDD

In the end you don't need a top notch system to run games on ultra.