Peace

Reaction score
Just want to say final goodbye for everyone that I had interact in around 9months of being here
Big thanks for lencz for letting me in org and having one hell of good times
@SamSN @Acerius @Ellie @flugs @Collier @Lucius Husky for teaching me how to play help me whenever I need it and help with events that I made
@Auris & @KUSHVOS for being my G always when needed you
Dwight Nolen (forgot your forum name) for hearing me out in my last minutes of my playtime
And everyone else that I did not metion but had good time

Meybe I was somethimes annoying but I always loved to come back and be with you sadly I noticed something that really rejected me for continue playing here
So goodbye I guess

Reaction score
Hey man, it would be a real shame to see you go.

It seems as though you have already made your mind up about this but my door is always open if you wanna make a PM with me to discuss what's happened and if there's anything I can do to help resolve it for you.

If you don't want to though I fully understand and wish you the best of luck in your future endeavours but hope to see you around again soon.

Reaction score
same thing as acer said man, sad too see u go although we had our bad times at points, add me on discord man KUSHVOS#6122 lemme know if u ever wanna talk

Reaction score
same thing as acer said man, sad too see u go although we had our bad times at points, add me on discord man KUSHVOS#6122 lemme know if u ever wanna talk
Its nice of you but I'm IP banned on discord lol