Pelle Famillia

Reaction score
zdKFeyY.jpg

mFYubEp.png

The Pelle Famillia are an organization based around money making. We do not want no enemy's or allies however, if you happen to piss one of us off then your obviously just asking for trouble. This family is all about being neutral with everyone but as soon as stuff gets heated we have to kick into attack mode and act because it can me a matter of life or death.
mFYubEp.png

Main Weapons
Ak 47
ot8ab0U.jpg

Remington
AfJV229.png

Sako
UGMBdMH.png

mFYubEp.png

Application Format:

OOC:
Age (Must be 13 or over):
Name:
Country (Doesn't effect it):
Playtime:
How often will you play?:
Do you have a mic?:

IC:
Name:
Balance:
Car:
Preffered weapon:

What do you think you can bring to the organization what experties?:

Only serious applications please!

Family Ranks:
Don: Graziano Pelle

Underboss: Alex Pelle

Caporegime: Nicolaas Bleckanberg

Soldiers:Ryan Henderson,Nadine Kennedy

Associates: Empty

Enemies: Fernandez familia

Last edited:
Reaction score
First of all, you spent Familia wrong, second of all its a Rip off to our gang (gr8 creativity) and last of all, WAR IS DECLARED

Reaction score
Can yo' dumbasses afford an AK-47? Nooo way homie... You cant even afford a milk to drink.

Stay away from our territory, you have been warned, next warns will come out of my and homie's gun barrels.

Stay away... Stay alive.

'White Mike' - Chief of the TVL

Last edited:
Reaction score
So all the people jimmy thinks are very sh*t and have been kicked out cause of that have made an org together how cute
Well good luck have fun

The only thing u miss in your org now is reece xD

Reaction score
if you happen to piss one of us off then your obviously just asking for trouble. This family is all about being neutral with everyone but as soon as stuff gets heated we have to kick into attack mode and act because it can me a matter of life or death.

AKA
we are a group of small children with a collective brain cell count equal to the amount of calories in fat free milk who satisfy our lack of power and influence in real life by pretending to be cool and edgy in a video game but horribly failing, getting destroyed by anyone with a normal amount of chromosomes and ending up letting all of our autistic rage spew on to the forums so I can humiliate myself even more.
DOENT PISS ME OFF!!!!!!!111!!!11!!!1!!!

Oh, and just so you know.
JLfmbWq.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
Gun Corporation appreciates the business and returned the favor. We wish to remain neutral with other organisations and will not get involved with any disputes. We have decided to remain neutral with you however you are still free to buy weapons from our store but I warn you put my store or members under threat by yourselfs or conflicts from other orgs and you will not be welcome.

James Anders
Gun Corporation.

Reaction score
mJ4WxBt.png

Ok mr underboss.
I know u guys are looking for some good members in your org but this is honestly a pathetic attempt of stealing one of our members.I know u guys are very low since u guys allready have reece in ur org (sorry if i pissed u off m8 dont come at me im pissing my pants) the reason why u got kicked is because we allready had troubles with la cosa nostra at the time u and your brother were making things worse and worse and honestly u guys are good guys but u were acting like dumbasses u guys were going to go and fight against them while me and jimmy actually were trying to fix it and ones u guys got kicked everything got solved.Im pretty sure u guys will make that idiotic mistake again with your own org now

And im pretty sure u kicked out the org
c8e262034f44e57b2ad768e9704c034e.png

Or your leader must be a lier

PS: He stayed with us good luck trying to steal other members out other org's

Reaction score
The continued business is appreciated and thanks for the help however there is something that needs to be cleared up.

If you did not notice during that firefight you had at the gas station no one was going to be arrested yet you tried to kill both police officers just because one of your members was in the back of their car. I was sitting right behind the vehicle you were fighting over and since your leader was doing nothing I suspect that it was disorganised.

You are lucky my car was not damaged.

Reaction score
I am pleasured to say that Hugo Pelle (Reece Skidmark) has left the organization (That cunt) all the time ive been nice to him yet he manages to be a dick to the only person that has been nice to him if you really want bully the fuck out of him as he is just a complete dickhead.
[DOUBLEPOST=1451758430,1451757486][/DOUBLEPOST]ORG DISBANDED THANKS FUCK lost alot of friends because of this org!