-=IronSide Crafting Co.=-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
our Steam/In-game Name: Emil Blade
Skills: Very good at aiming, Coordinating. I'm good at defending bases, running from police. I'm good at making money too.
Why Should we consider you?: I will make a great recruit and can give you many abilities from shooting to driving

Firearms Level (this will decide your role mostly):
1 level, (I am new but I can make my way around good)

Favorite weapon:
AK-47, OTs and MP5

Why would you like to join?:
I want in a brilliant organization and I like the aspect of gangs and ranks in , I want to join the community and make friends. I don't like growing drugs alone. I have a strong trust and I'm not the guy who betrays and is a snake, I'm the guy who will always help from anything.

Any additional comments:
I like to be a group and kill people, especially people who deserve it
I might even be able to be a hitman?

Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Jihadi Taddos/Max Alikov
Skills: Crafting, driving and sometimes shooting (sometimes because most of the times I would be only a good support for the real shooters, but from time to time I would pull off a lot of kills if needed),
Why Should we consider you?: Because I am loyal, a quick learner, friendly, active and helpful. These are my virtues of which will be very helpful for the org.
Firearms Level (this will decide your role mostly): 37, soon will be 40.
Favorite weapon:
Remington 870, AK-47, MP5, M1911 and Desert Eagle.
Why would you like to join?: Because I need a support of an organization of which I would trust, get help if I need and loyalty and I would give it back to the org. I believe it's a nice organization which gives many opportunities to earn money and become better at my skills, as well as a long-time friendship with more people.

Last edited:
Reaction score
im unbaned
[DOUBLEPOST=1456045674,1456045629][/DOUBLEPOST]amber when are we gonna do next raid and for how long you baned

Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name:
Sneaky / Dave Kearney

Skills: great with shotguns. Im also decent in driving and know the routes trough stonehedge.
Why Should we consider you?:

I can be a good and loyal member to this org and would risk my life to defend it. I am good at planning and taking a leader role if necessary.

Firearms Level (this will decide your role mostly): level 14, raising as we speak ofcourse.

Favorite weapon: benelli or remignton, ak47.

Why would you like to join?

This seems like a great organisation i can trust. Their members seem loyal and powerful. Ive never been in a good organisation before (a GOOD one,note that )
And this seems like one.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Personally I think you need to have a look at your members such as George Goodwin and Harry knight you said some of the rules were not to make enemy's well on speaking on be-half of death row they have gunponitede me and have also been killing me we are raving our alliance.

Reaction score
Locked.jpg

Organization has been remade on another thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.