-=IronSide Crafting Co.=-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amber Powell

5yjh1KA.png

-=IronSide Crafting Co.=-
Welcome to the IronSide Forum Page. But who are IronSide?

IronSide are a crafting org, protecting org, raiding org, an all round org. Now we know we are not going to become big overnight, but I believe that we can gather loyal members, who will protect one and other. There are rules to this org though. Something along the lines of....

No Life Alerts
Do Not Bring Police To The Base Or Shop.
Never Snitch
Do Not Make Enemy's
If We Are Allies With Orgs Do Not Betray.
If you break any of these rules you will be removed from the organisation.

On a lighter note if you would like to apply use the template supplied below telling us about yourself. Your application will tell us what role you would play best in, so take your time.

-=IronSide Crafting Co.=- Application.
Your Steam/In-game Name:
Skills:
Why Should we consider you?:
Firearms Level (this will decide your role mostly):
Favorite weapon:
Why would you like to join?:

Any additional comments:

Alies: The Standish Family
Alies: DeathRow
Enemys: Fernandez/Goodfellas

Weapons we mainly use (pictures Coming Soon):
All Shotguns (mostly Remmi's) Ak-47's, Sako's, m1911, Deagles, And if we have to a M82 is our preferred sniper.

If you are interested applications are open NOW. just comment using the template. if we do not believe you put effort into the app then it will be denied.

Dress Code

TqXuohz.jpg

this dress code is esencial to the org, it stands us as a powerful org, and a powerful org we shall be.

1st day group photo. another one in a few days to shop progress

UvwV5Jp.jpg

ZW2yS2F.jpg

This is baby frank, dont ask

Members
7HSa3zj.jpg

18wNUGc.jpg

fTBvGFz.jpg

MhNEBD3.jpg

NcT7G7c.jpg

TYGDJCW.jpg

v1fw9Wr.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I know you're not the most liked member but atleast you've made an effort to make the org page not like everybody's else and have went with a different approach. It looks good, good job.

Deleted member 4726

Your Steam/In-game Name: Daniel Gilbert (Rick Sanchez)
Skills: Quite good with pistols (Reasonable) and my shooting skill is developing at a rapid rate,Good at manipulating people to get what I want and good at making allies/connections.
Why Should we consider you?: I am a loyal organization member but also has the goal of making money. I am good at resolving problems by outsmarting or by simply manipulating said person into being a friend instead of an enemy. I am increasing my firearms level at any chance I get. I am also very observant and can read people.
Firearms Level (this will decide your role mostly): 30
Favorite weapon: Deagle
Why would you like to join?: Because I need a community I can settle into. I also believe if this org grows we can all profit from it generously.

Any additional comments:

Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name:George Goodwin/Shots
Skills: im good with rifles and pistols. i know how to deal with most situations.
Why Should we consider you?: im a good shot and a friendly guy. i dont make enemys. I know alot of people in this org so i think i will fit in.
Firearms Level (this will decide your role mostly):4 (but im gonna start crafting more)
Favorite weapon:Ak/deagle
Why would you like to join?: i need an org that i can trust and has a decent amount of people. Also, i know alot of people in this org.

Any additional comments: original rank is cs is DMG so i have experience in FPS games. i have a good PC with good internet so lag also shouldnt be a problem with me.:) Thanls

Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name:Teemo / Tyrone Davies
Skills:Shooting and tactician.
Why Should we consider you?: I try my best to be friendly and I'm a good loyal , honest guy who just wants to have a loyal org.
Firearms Level (this will decide your role mostly):4 or 5 because I ask Joe Butcher to make them for me and i pay him
Favorite weapon: AK-47
Why would you like to join?: Because my friend (Joe) says your very strong and a well rounded good org.

Any additional comments: I'm close friends with Joe Butcher

Reaction score
"crafting org, protecting org, raiding org, an all round org." To be honest the only thing you do is not on there and that is growing....You should probably focus on crafting as your org name is -=IronSide Crafting.Co.

Reaction score
ZW2yS2F.jpg

This is baby frank, dont ask

That's cute, too cute as I may say...

Atleast i'm a cute little killer without an arm, eyes or any body part.

Reaction score
Just joined this org today, amazing people, amazing org I have finally found an org that I can stick with, and HOPEFULLY trust :p
Also, I don't know why a lot of you hate Amber, just cause he has a YouTube channel of his funny stuff, doesn't really give you a right to hate him but that's your opinions.

Reaction score
Phone-

Please state your name and I will contact Amber for you
jimmy guru in game i got banned but im giving an apology to the admin that perma baned me because i broke 2 rules the real life situation acting ones

Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Hoblit

Skills: Marksman & lurker

Why Should we consider you?: You should consider me beacuse i'm a known member within PH, I tend to lurk, come behind raiders, I usually take out over 4 people before going down myself, If i do go down.

Firearms Level (this will decide your role mostly): 40, I don't craft weapons anymore, haven't for over 6 months.

Favorite weapon: AK-47 and the infamous deagle.

Why would you like to join?: I want to join because i'm currently looking for a organisation to put my time into, I have many contacts and do have a large armory. I know how to drive good, I can easily shake off police, unless it's a supervisor, because those know how to drive :booty: I have a stable bank account, with a stable economy.

Any additional comments: No

Reaction score
-=IronSide Crafting Co.=- Application.
Your Steam/In-game Name: Borgar (Borgar Jones)

Skills: I am a great shooter with all kinds of guns. I am also good at raiding and defending the base.

Why Should we consider you?: I am a friendly guy with alot of humor and charisma. I am down for pretty much anything. I am also a loyal guy, and I will never betray an org.

Firearms Level (this will decide your role mostly): Currently I am firearms level 1. I haven't really been bothered crafting, but I am going to try to level it up as much as I can.

Favorite weapon: My favourite weapon is the AK-47 or M4A1.

Why would you like to join?: I want to join this org because I need a PH community I can stick with. Most of my PERP time I have been trying to build a base, make some money, and grow drugs. What happends after that is that I keep getting raided. I am sick and tired of that, so I would like to join and prevent this from happening.
I am on most of the time when I am not playing CS:GO, so I can help alot.

Any additional comments: No.

Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name:Jessie Snowflake/SGT Lixerd
Skills: I have no life and need no sleep, that makes me avalible almost 24/7 I'm aslo an okay builder and I would consider me an okay dealer aswell
Why Should we consider you?: Becuse I for some reason likes to be in a room making weps and selling them
Firearms Level (this will decide your role mostly):28 (On the momment)
Favorite weapon:Mp5
Why would you like to join?: I'm getting tired of being a lonely basterd without any sort of crew

Any additional comments:
No comment

Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: EVICTION NOTICE FOCKIN' PRAWN/Johnathon Smithers
Skills: I'm a good talker, plain and simple. You want something sold, i'll sell it. I do run a store in my spare time and am fully able to manage one.
Why Should we consider you?: I think I hold the skills necessary to propel the organisation forward economically and, given the proper tools, be able to spread the name and logo of the organisation high while still holding it firmly in the hearts of others.
Firearms Level (this will decide your role mostly): 3 (I haven't got around to levelling up my crafting yet)
Favorite weapon: Remington 870 or the AK47.
Why would you like to join?: I'd like to join this organisation to help out the other members. Looking at the group, there are a few names I know, which leads me to being more loyal and friendly within the group. Also, this'd give me the opportunity to represent a bigger name in the crafting and salesman business than just a little shop in bazaar.
Any additional comments: Just, thank you for taking the time to read my application.

Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Jessie Snowflake
Skills: I'm a active player and I enjoy making shops and selling weps, and that is an important thing in the org to have alot of wep and ammo
Why Should we consider you?: Well, I've meet alot of the IronSide clan before that are asking to by stuff like rifle ammo wich makes me think you might not have a got firearm shop in the org.
Firearms Level (this will decide your role mostly): 28 (On the momment I'm working hard on it and it wont be long before its higher)
Favorite weapon: Primal: Ak-47 Secondry: Degal
Why would you like to join?: I'm getting very tierd of being such a lonely basterd and I would love to finaly have a "crew" that could help me somtimes.

Reaction score
Hello everyone, this message is mainly to the people who were online in allied organisations and in our orgs today.

I am really sorry for my misunderstanding of the members of the Standish family. For starters, I mugged someone who was in the Standish family, and I didn't know. I am really sorry for my actions and that has been sorted by me giving him compensation. Secondly, Chris Anderson, sorry for raiding you, I didn't know you were in the Standish family and now I am aware of who is in it and what uniform you were.

Now, I am still having a little problem with Joe Butcher. He is still mad at me for what I did and he is refusing to give me my rank back, and I am unassigned in the organisation. Joe, this was all sorted and it was a misunderstanding and I don't see your problem. But sorry for everything I have done anyway.

I know the forums are out of character, and I am sending this message OOC and I don't want it to be involved with in character, by that I mean is I am not saying give me my rank back in the org as I would be metagaming, I am just making you aware OOC that none of this was meant.

Thank you.

Kind Regards,
Daragh // Jonathan Good.

Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Slava Alikov
Skills: Very good at aiming, driving. I'm good at defending bases, running from police. I'm good at making money too. :)
Why Should we consider you?: Well I will help this community to grow, I will always help as in need, I also have a lot of weapons and ammo, as it is a needed thing, I'm also not poor. :)
Firearms Level (this will decide your role mostly): 5 level, I don't craft guns, but I have IN-game brother Max Alikov, who is always with me and can craft any weapon up to 40+ lvl.
Favorite weapon: AK-47, Desert Eagle, MP5 and Colt.
Why would you like to join?: I want in a better organisation and I like how this organisation is looking and getting bigger, I want to join the community and be together. I don't like growing drugs alone tho :D. I have a big trust on friends and I never betray them or something.. I'm the guy who will always help from anything, even from cops :).

Any additional comments: My IN-game name is Slava Alikov cause I like to act like a russian, my friend Max Alikov is from the same country as me and he is also acting like russian, soo I change names a lot :p. I hope I can join this community, I just want more friends, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.