People seem to enjoy fortnite montages

Reaction score
@1:33 instantly trying to kill a downed player instead of the other existing threat infront of you, you are truly one of a kind rust lord in disguise with that rabbit skin.

Reaction score
@1:33 instantly trying to kill a downed player instead of the other existing threat infront of you, you are truly one of a kind rust lord in disguise with that rabbit skin.
I straight up didnt realise his friend was up, at first glance it looked like he was down so I had a brain fart sorry bro :)

Reaction score
this nigga plays fortnite with his faggot friends and screams everyday

dont listen to this 02 kid lmao

this nigga makes retarded noises that our parents can hear downstairs and makes us all think "where did we go wrong?"
shut yo bitch ass up

Reaction score
this nigga makes retarded noises that our parents can hear downstairs and makes us all think "where did we go wrong?"
shut yo bitch ass up

this nigga literally manipulates our parents into buying shit for him. HE WANTS PERSONA 5 BUT HE DONT GOT THAT PS4 SHIT. HE WANTS TO USe MY PS4 IS THIS KID FORREAL

Reaction score
this nigga literally manipulates our parents into buying shit for him. HE WANTS PERSONA 5 BUT HE DONT GOT THAT PS4 SHIT. HE WANTS TO USe MY PS4 IS THIS KID FORREAL
when u got nothing back so you gotta make up fake shit
cant spend his OWN money to buy a PC so he steals mine
hqdefault.jpg

Reaction score
when u got nothing back so you gotta make up fake shit
cant spend his OWN money to buy a PC so he steals mine
hqdefault.jpg

retard i have more money than you, but i dont see the point of buying a computer dumbass

AND I DONT EVEN USE UR COMPUTER RETARD
WHO DID U PLAY GTA WITH IN 2013 aND WHAT DID U USE? MY PS4

OMEGALUL