Map Suggestion Permanent Map Board at City Hall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Permanent Map Board at City Hall
Suggestion Description: So recently I've had a lot of new players walk up to me and ask where somewhere is (usually City-Garage, Bazaar etc) so I thought to myself how can we make it easier for them to find where they are. Now I know the starter missions tell them about the map application and things but I believe a map board is very useful due to it being very easy to see and locate where you need to go. So what I did was build one, I found @SlingShot map which has very useful annotations on it and then put it on a image frame (and gave credits at the bottom) , now this map board is only there when I am online, which is a lot but not all the time LOL. And I've seen a good amount of New Players looking at it, I couldn't tell you if it helps them, I don't ask but it seems that afterwards they know where to head to. So I think this should be permanent. It literally consists of 8 props but that's me being lazy and throwing it together very quickly and then getting @Collier to make the image frame 2x bigger for me. With a bit of work I think it could look aesthetically pleasing and be useful for the huge influx of new players Perp has.. Anyway that's my idea and I will attach some images of the board below.

Why should this be added?:
- Helps New Players
- Looks decent (I think, could be better)
- Very easy to use
- Stops sweaters shouting at you asking where somewhere is (to an extent)

What negatives could this have?:
- Work
- I can't think of any more negatives.

Useful Images:

Attachments

• Custom dimensions 1024x612 px (18).jpeg
    Custom dimensions 1024x612 px (18).jpeg
    533.5 KB · Views: 11
Status
Not open for further replies.