Perpbook

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My friend and I were sitting and chatting about the phone and its features, then we got the idea for perpbook. It would be cool as hell if you could logon to perpbook(an ingame facebook for the server i suppose) Take photos with your ingame phone and upload them, add friends, write status updates and such.

Reaction score
This would be really cool and interesting but I could see this being hard as hell to develop and it doesn't really have that big a roleplay benefit.

Reaction score
It would be a cool feature, but not very beneficial. It would require a massive amount of time that could be spent on something more important.
-support on this one.

Deleted member 231

Very Nice Idea! However, Development would take long period of time which could be used on other features which are more beneficial.

Reaction score
Lexo said:
Very Nice Idea! However, Development would take long period of time which could be used on other features which are more beneficial.
My words exactly

Reaction score
Sounds like a very good idea, but at this moment in time the coders have a lot more important things to do than this. Maybe for the future...

Status
Not open for further replies.