PERPHeads 2021 CS:GO Tournament - Registration

Reaction score
style-logo.png
Hi,
I finally have internet so I am pleased to announce the return of the PERPHeads CS:GO Tournament. This thread is purely for registration and the date of the tournament will be released on the announcement of how we have ordered the teams, however, it will take place on a weekend in the next couple of weeks.​
So let's get into the requirements:​

It will be hosted on FACEIT so an account for FACEIT will be required.​
You must not be banned for a ban length of over one month at the time of the tournament.​
You must have no game bans/VAC bans for CS:GO within the past year.​
Must have some sort of connection to the community. This is to prevent people bringing in ALT accounts.​
The teams will be randomised, as that seemed to be the general consensus on the poll so you will only be registering yourself and the organisers will be placing you into teams. Please only register if you will generally be free over the weekend, however it is not the end of the world if you cannot make it. Any substitutions will be filled in by the Community and Administration team.​
You can register here.
Once we have organised the teams a further post will be posted, please keep an eye on the forums/Discord until then.​
Thanks.

Reaction score
So obviously you can’t play on a secured server with a banned account, can we still play through a different Steam account that isn’t banned?

Reaction score
Reaction score
"The teams will be randomised" will be dead anyway

Jamal

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@Efan People will probably see their teams n dip. Imagine playing a stressful game with stressful people, but how bad is the toxicity rule being enforced in this?

Reaction score
Little bit lame that the teams are randomised, imagine getting teamed up with @Ayjay your chances of winning literally fall to 0%

View previous replies…
Reaction score
Haven't read this anywhere but are there any prices for 1st, 2nd and 3rd? what about casters and hosting it via a livestream?

Reaction score
thread is only for registration purposes

Reaction score
@Creepis Sorry, I don’t know why I didn’t reply to this sooner.
Prizes and other info will be announced in the next thread. Will post in next couple of days.