PERPHeads 2021 CS:GO Tournament - Registration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
style-logo.png
Hi,
I finally have internet so I am pleased to announce the return of the PERPHeads CS:GO Tournament. This thread is purely for registration and the date of the tournament will be released on the announcement of how we have ordered the teams, however, it will take place on a weekend in the next couple of weeks.​
So let's get into the requirements:​

It will be hosted on FACEIT so an account for FACEIT will be required.​
You must not be banned for a ban length of over one month at the time of the tournament.​
You must have no game bans/VAC bans for CS:GO within the past year.​
Must have some sort of connection to the community. This is to prevent people bringing in ALT accounts.​
The teams will be randomised, as that seemed to be the general consensus on the poll so you will only be registering yourself and the organisers will be placing you into teams. Please only register if you will generally be free over the weekend, however it is not the end of the world if you cannot make it. Any substitutions will be filled in by the Community and Administration team.​
You can register here.
Once we have organised the teams a further post will be posted, please keep an eye on the forums/Discord until then.​
Thanks.

Reaction score
So obviously you can’t play on a secured server with a banned account, can we still play through a different Steam account that isn’t banned?

Reaction score
  • Staff
Only if your banned account was not banned within the last year.

Jamal

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@Efan People will probably see their teams n dip. Imagine playing a stressful game with stressful people, but how bad is the toxicity rule being enforced in this?

Reaction score
I registered but I never played FaceIT that's why I just created an account, is that a problem?

Reaction score
You can't Ethan has decided the tournament must be player with random people you don't like.

Status
Not open for further replies.