PERPHeads Community Awards 2018 - Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 4116

Damn perp really got to your head huh? Retard go back up ur little virtual friends

Reaction score
totler

maybe you should spend less time on duty and more time in school

L

Deleted member 4116

You should maybe spend some more time outside then inside, because perp really got to your head huh? Now you getting your no life gang friends to attack me how cute. Typical virgins who don't go outside for 2 months. Come back you actually get a life.

Deleted member 4116

Imagine all this because your virtual friends got butthurt so their dick rider in need has to defend them

Reaction score
didn't think I'd have to re-mention the fact that you've been rimming "virtual friends" that don't even like you since 2016, so stop talking about dick riders

take the L

Last edited:

Deleted member 4983

Ben Shapiro got married in 2008 and his first kid was born in 2014, sorry to break it to you, but I'd rather be bigman Ben, than a nobody who lost his virginity at age 13.

Deleted member 4116

This proves how much of a dickrider you are, you don't even know what happend and now you trying to act hard on the forums just to be funny to your virtual friends? What you gonna achieve with this? Retard don't talk about rims if I was you, ZARP Admin my ass

Reaction score
don't think I need to say much else, you brought this upon yourself

L

Deleted member 4116

You're such a nerd lmao, your goofy ass is messaging me on steam. You think if say all this shit on the forums it will affect me? Instead you could use this L

OneIraqiGamer

But of course, everyone's a winner!
puArnUBc4qNX7gnz.png

I'm not a winner though. I was never here during 2018 with all my bans. I don't deserve to wear this award in my signature now do I?

OneIraqiGamer

Why u so negative.
I'm not. I'm just simply explaining how I don't deserve this award because I was never there for the community and was never really a member to begin with...or maybe I am a member... I'm very dazed and confused about this stuff

Reaction score
If you registered/joined the community in that year, you're considered eligible for the award for that year, ofc nobody really cares that much if you've played since then but some times you'll get called out on it, or every time, it's unpredictable. You don't have to be there for the entire year, I wasn't there the entire year of 2014, but still consider myself a member DURING that year.

Status
Not open for further replies.