PERPHeads Community Meeting (08/05/2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayjay

Reaction score

style-logo.png

PERPHeads Community Meeting (08/05/2020)
Hey there guys!

As promised in my last announcement, we will be hosting our first community meeting next week - We hope that you guys can get answers to each of your questions, allowing us to cover information regarding the future of the server and what we are going to do to combat the evident issues that we have been facing.

In order to add some structure to this, we will be asking you to submit questions in advance so we can prepare responses to answer these, with as much detail as possible. Questions will be asked in a random order by those who have submitted it, and done verbally on Teamspeak 3, your question will receive a response from the relevant people in our team, and you will be allowed to follow up on this response if you wish to do so (allowing for a short conversation around your question).

Wanting to ask a question at the community meeting?
  • Fill out our form here: https://forms.gle/CBPX1UV5EHw1kkgXA
    • Ensure that you detail your question to ensure a decent response
    • Serious and constructive questions only
    • Questions which are very similar will be asked by the first person to submit this specific question
    • Please ensure your Teamspeak 3 name is the same as the your steam name on the day (the name you've submitted on the form)
    • You will granted talk power and ask your question once told you can
When is the community meeting and where is it?
  • The community meeting will be held on Friday 8th May at 7PM (BST/GMT+1)
  • The community meeting will be held on Teamspeak 3 in the designated "PH Community Meeting" channel

Other Information:
  • The community meeting will be recorded in it's entirety and this thread will be updated with a link for those who can't make it
  • We will also issue a detailed response and roadmap a few days after the community meeting, to outline when we will be putting things in place to combat the raised issues
  • The community meeting will be followed by an event on the server shortly after concluding
  • Question submissions will close on Tuesday 5th May at 7PM (BST/GMT+1)

See you there!
- Ayjay

Reaction score
Will the questions (and answers) in the end also be written into a post for others to see whom couldn't attend the meeting for whatever reason?

Reaction score
If I, for example, suddenly can't make it, will my question still be answered but I just wouldn't be able to discuss it further?

It's common for me to have late plans

Reaction score
its either gonna be a shitshow or it'll be brilliant no inbetween

Deleted member 1235

How long is this meeting expected to last? Because the Queen's speech is on at 9pm :sorry:

Status
Not open for further replies.