PERPHeads Community Survey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
style-logo.png
Hi,

We have never had a community survey and I thought it was time to fix that. Within the survey, there will be two compulsory sections and four optional sections.

The compulsory sections will consist of questions designed to put data into categories so we can see what groups have what opinions. The survey will also be followed by a short questionnaire regarding the survey itself.

The optional parts will include questions from the following groups:

1. Community Management​
  2. Senior Administration and Administration​
  3. Development​
  4. Police Chiefs​

If you want to have your voice heard within the community, please take the time to fill this out. It would be greatly appreciated if you didn't submit silly responses. I really hope this can help give us some insight into what the community wants.

You can fill out the form here!
After we have the result from the survey in we will compile the data and feedback the responses to the necessary parties. If there's a need there may be a follow-up thread or I will just post on this thread. Depending on responses we may do something like this again in the future as I feel this will be beneficial but I cannot be sure until we have the results.

Thank you in advance for taking the time to fill the survey out.

Reaction score
thats a fucking invoice im charging him for it also that vat is 100 percent accurate

Reaction score
  • Staff
I will be closing this on the 20/01/21, or in two days. Please if you want your opinion to be heard fill out this survey.

Within a week of closing, I will have answers to the main concerns and main points raised within the survey.

Thank you to those who took time to fill it out.

Reaction score
  • Staff
Closed.

I will also be holding a community meeting at some point. Also, I will be holding another survey in three months as this was very beneficial.

Status
Not open for further replies.