PerpHeads Launcher

Reaction score
Okay, so a couple of days ago I had the idea that not many communities or gameservers have a launcher application that acts like a hub - thing. With all the aspects of the community in one place. So I decided I would make one.

Here it is (UPDATED):

CLICK HERE

If you find any bugs, errors, suggestions or any other issues. Feel free to post them here.

- RE9741 / MoronPipllyd

ea3404b8fb4b6e898739dda1d8bce2a1.png

Reaction score
Hehe, this is very good. I've made it so it launches on Startup of my computer and it's quite useful and a nifty thing to have. Good work Rise!

Reaction score
Just realized I probably put this post in the wrong place :/ can you move it?

Reaction score
PERPheads did have its own launcher back in development for the main purpose of installing and updating your content but it was removed after being buggy and finding that it was quicker to install content manually.

Trande

I have a suggestions! Is it possible to link the demo folder in it? I think it would be usefull :D

Reaction score
Possibly, I'll look into it. Only problem I can think of is that different people will have Gmod installed in different drives and different steam directories. For example my gmod is in:
D:\SteamLibrary\Steamapps\common\garrysmod whereas the average player would have it in: C:\ProgramFiles(x86)\Steam\Steamapps\common\garrysmod

And of course that opens up another issue, different people will have different windows versions (64bit and 32bit) so ProgramFiles(x86) might not exist. Having a line of code opening a file location is a bit difficult when considering all those factors. But hey! I'll look into it. Thanks for the interest Trande.

Trande

RE9741;n22403 said:
Possibly, I'll look into it. Only problem I can think of is that different people will have Gmod installed in different drives and different steam directories. For example my gmod is in:
D:\SteamLibrary\Steamapps\common\garrysmod whereas the average player would have it in: C:\ProgramFiles(x86)\Steam\Steamapps\common\garrysmod

And of course that opens up another issue, different people will have different windows versions (64bit and 32bit) so ProgramFiles(x86) might not exist. Having a line of code opening a file location is a bit difficult when considering all those factors. But hey! I'll look into it. Thanks for the interest Trande.
No problem! Thanks for doing this, man. Love the linked gun prices and rules! :D

ind

Reaction score
I'm impressed, such an easier way for everything made into one small program! Nice work ;)

Reaction score
Jackoburst (Dusty Reeves) said:
This doesent seem to work for me :(
The application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect. Please see the application event log or use the command-line sxstrace.exe tool for more detail.

This was the error I got when trying to use the shortcut and the launcher