PERPHeads Logo Competiton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Maybe try something different when it comes to the text? Sure it can say " an awesome GMod community ", but maybe there's a more catchy phrase, unless you dude-o's like nostalgia sake, keep it like that. But seeing something different like that sounds cool.

Reaction score
Just messing about on photoshop, thought I would try to change the slogan though, with what I think the community has to offer from when I started. I always thought the server was quite unique in it's features (mainly in weapon mechanics and manipulation) as well as exciting with the allure of high risk/high reward situations, as well as other things as the time went on. The second one was more of a play on the fact that the community makes many people here feel at home, kind of a sappy thing, but thought it would show how welcoming we are. I also decided to add that we were in fact a "ROLEPLAYING" community, as that is the main attraction and activity on the server, as many people may think of "Garry's Mod communities" as being TTT, Darkrp, ww2 rp, but often overlook the perp aspect which results in people being not prepared to properly roleplay, and I feel that the slogan could entice newer people to come to the server as I was by my friends back in the day, and the roleplay aspect could bring people from other roleplaying communities, or people who want to roleplay but may not have found a spot to do so.

middlelogo1-removebg-preview.png

middlelogo2-removebg-preview.png

Deleted member 5577

Just messing about on photoshop, thought I would try to change the slogan though, with what I think the community has to offer from when I started. I always thought the server was quite unique in it's features (mainly in weapon mechanics and manipulation) as well as exciting with the allure of high risk/high reward situations, as well as other things as the time went on. The second one was more of a play on the fact that the community makes many people here feel at home, kind of a sappy thing, but thought it would show how welcoming we are. I also decided to add that we were in fact a "ROLEPLAYING" community, as that is the main attraction and activity on the server, as many people may think of "Garry's Mod communities" as being TTT, Darkrp, ww2 rp, but often overlook the perp aspect which results in people being not prepared to properly roleplay, and I feel that the slogan could entice newer people to come to the server as I was by my friends back in the day, and the roleplay aspect could bring people from other roleplaying communities, or people who want to roleplay but may not have found a spot to do so.

View attachment 9834

View attachment 9835
Trouble is you don’t see this banner when you’re scrolling through the GMOD multiplayer list and tbh not everyone knows what perp is so they’re not very likely to click on the game mode

Reaction score
Trouble is you don’t see this banner when you’re scrolling through the GMOD multiplayer list and tbh not everyone knows what perp is so they’re not very likely to click on the game mode
It was just a thought, everything can be awesome. How many "awesome" work seminars have you been to? I just thought changing the acronym for the word "fun" which helped to better capture how many of us in the community feel why this community is special, and why we bother to dump hours, in the teens, hundreds, and some even thousands into the gamemode.

Reaction score
It was just a thought, everything can be awesome. How many "awesome" work seminars have you been to? I just thought changing the acronym for the word "fun" which helped to better capture how many of us in the community feel why this community is special, and why we bother to dump hours, in the teens, hundreds, and some even thousands into the gamemode.
Although I do see your point, and I get it, but the game itself is super old. I was more trying to change the lingo to better capture how players feel to retain them better. Not really to drag them in.

Reaction score
This is my idea first one is for light theme second one for drark theme.

View attachment 9847

View attachment 9849
I like the theme but I think that a different prop to better characterize the server could be used. I do agree that it makes it look a bit more darkrp in nature with the physgun as the "logo" of the community. Could we perhaps come up with a better icon or object to better characterize the server as a roleplaying community with serious standards, rather than just the standard physgun? Perhaps some kind of simplistic banner to showcase different aspects of the server? I can try to compile some different interesting photos and objects from the server later and get back to you guys.

Reaction score
Thank you for all your submissions! We will go through them all and choose one if we wish to go on with that logo. The creator will receive a DM in the next few days if chosen! Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.