PERPHeads Official PLPD Trailer 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
You're welcome to try it for yourself. We didn't want to just make it toot and shoot, we wanted to give it some backstory etc

Reaction score
The hostage idea was more or less a last minute thing; I guess to show off how sometimes even though you do whatever it takes to save the hostage, you can't really always save them.

I was the person that pushed him off; and the reason why it happened was because the Police didn't give enough money, ending up with the bad peeps either being shot or arrested.

Reaction score
@kapi Like I said, while we were in TeamSpeak we all thought of ideas to add to the trailer, and it was a way to really just show how scenarios can end up. I think someone even said that in the video we had to; " have an admin drag the hostage-taker on a roof to punish them " lol

Reaction score

Also posted the trailer here, to showcase our add-ons! Check it out!

Reaction score
hello this is duke coming to you with top 10 movie highlights

1. 0:23 - 0:35 New dispatcher goes to play on the job after passing the test and after multiple people use the voice radio to request to patrol alone he rage-switches to officer whitelist and metagames the location from his previous life and drives there preemptively
2. 0:52 - 1:01 Ah yes there is two ramps that lead into the suburbs forest highway after RTU passes one
3. 1:08 - 1:10 PLPD yells them to get out of the car that is blocked from all sides progressively more aggressive eventually shooting them down off screen for failing to cooperate
4. 2:35 - 2:42 TFU decides they should sheathe their weaponry against 2 people pointing assault rifles against them who are part of the group that just attempted to kill them and then cram in a circle infront of them
5. 2:45 - 2:48 The supervisor pulls the briefcase out of his asshole
6. 3:06 - 3;08 After the hostage taker requests 5,001$

Deleted member 4084

big up am
and im surprised there weren't epileptic police lights as there was in the fucking blue light awareness video

Reaction score
The next trailer will focus on other jobs such as courier and taxi driver, It will be live action, and Shia Labeouf will be cast to play a taxi driver struggling to make a living and provide for his wife, played by Emma Watson, and her 2 kids.

Reaction score
It will also have an original soundtrack, composed by Dan Elfman and Adele

Status
Not open for further replies.