PERPHeads On: Series

Reaction score
Evening lads, once again I've found myself procrastinating and not completing my A2 coursework. I decided to go around and ask people what their super power would be. Had quite a few responses so I thought it'd be good to put it into a video.

I'd like people's feedback from this, or any other ideas as it's definitely something I'd like to continue with!

Last edited:
Reaction score
25b6b3a1e6e1bd827a66f900cbc723cf.gif

Reaction score
So it was you in that car! Why the hell didn't you go cop! I had huge flipping troubles as Dispatcher D:
Butsrsly the PD went absolutely mad when I was Dispatcher. 3/4 cops got gatted, @Walker and @Robin Ljungberg raided the PD, and I had to run to the forest and stay there for 15 minutes asking for a ride from an officer.
Everything went to hell.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'd like people's feedback from this, or any other ideas as it's definitely something I'd like to continue with!

So, second video; abortion. I went round and managed to get some really good responses, both for and against which I was pleased with so thanks for the mature answers! I'm hoping on doing this frequently as I found it quite interesting, especially people's reactions when I asked the question. The topics I might look at in future are; Animal Testing, Gay Marriage, Death Penalty, Euthanasia/Assisted Suicide/Immigration/Marijuana. But please suggest any!

As mentioned in the video, if you have any suggestions or criticisms please let me know!

Some people in the video;
@The HitMan
@Momo
@Riekelt
@Rogue Car Tyres
@TheFrozenMonkeyKing
@Sdac2
@Whitewolf
@Mr Zan

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thing is with abortion, if you decide you don't want the baby because of its critical illness then the baby should at least be taken up for a good cause. For example scientists can research further into an illness to help those around the world suffer less.
It doesn't sound very nice but sometimes some of the risks involved can come out with some major benefits to the wider world.