Generic User's Introduction

Reaction score
Hello! To whomever may stumble upon this thread, I am Generic User. I joined Perpheads yesterday and having played six or seven hours already I have decided I like it, so I figured I'd join the forums and try to become more involved within the community. Here is some information about me:

Name: James
In-game name: Johnathon Andrews
GMOD hours: 2000+ (no life tier)
Current in-game balance: Around 40k
How I found the server: I used to be very involved with HL2:RP servers but after a couple of years I figured it was time to change course. I was looking for a different gamemode when a friend recommended this to me.

Hobbies:
Making websites
Maintaining web & game servers (more so with the first one)
LUA Programming (been out of this for a few months but figured I'd add it anyway)
Networking
Computing (hardware + software)
Gaming
Playing the guitar (I'm pretty shit though)
Photoshop (at a decent level)
Video editing
Reading (currently on A Clash of Kings)

Things I wish to learn more about:
Cyber Security
Physics (in general)
Theoretical Physics
Mathematics (I'm bad at it)
Python (the language)

Thank you for reading this. I'd like it if you could put some more information about the community in your reply and maybe a bit about yourself.

Many thanks,

James.

Reaction score
Welcome to Perpheads, you'll be addicted in 2 weeks :D

Join the PD @ plpd.online/joinus
Multiple career choices that may appeal to you such as a role in the IT Team. :)

M

Reaction score
Hello there, and as usual my name is Medulla, and welcome.

Reaction score
Welcome buddy,goodluck in game,have fun and do not get banned for shitty mistakes.

Reaction score
Welcome! Be advised: Excessive use of PERPHeads might cause addiction and inability to leave the community

Reaction score
Hello Generic User,

Welcome to the community. It's always nice to see new motivated people joining the server. If you have any questions regarding Perpheads feel free to contact me on the server or via the forums.
I hope you have a great time playing on this server.

Kind regards,

Alliat

Reaction score
Welcome to our community, I hope you will enjoy your stay as much as we will.
Best of regards,
Sergeant Heikki

Reaction score
Hello dude, i hope you will enjoy playing here, if you need any help, contact me or ask staff members, or by using /help ingame ofcourse

Reaction score
You will learn to hate python after a few months and see how other languages are far superior. You will learn to hate your addiction to PERP within a shorter time period. Cyber security has fuck tonnes of jobs, go into it. Good luck with your time on the server mate. Some people who play this server have over 8000 hours, you are the “light gamer tier” I promise.

Last edited:
Reaction score
hello there and welcome to perpheads or as its most commonly referred to deadheads because everyone keeps going on about how its dead anyway im rogue if you have any questions ask the captain of the worst division in the pd apart from academy @Momo