MP40

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Discussion Post:
Main Idea: Add the Vollmer MP40 into the game.

Full description of the idea: Over the last year or so, I've been procrastinating this model and not really finishing it, but recently I got back into the groove of animating it and optimizing it for the Source Engine due to Madda reminding me about it. I did actually go back and look at the model, tweaked it a bit, and got it all rigged up for the PERP Hands. When I thought about it, I decided maybe it was best I saw what the community thought at that point, and so I decided to make a discussion post for it, and clearly people are more than up for the idea.

Sadly, the ACR model became corrupted after I tried moving it back and forth on Dropbox a few times, but I promise it won't be forgotten. I will try and make an ACR model at some point in the future once I have more time, but until then we can make do with the SCAR and M4.

Why should it be added?: Variety of weapons is one of those things which makes PERP fun, we don't just call the M4 "Rifle" or the M9 "Pistol". That's why I would like to add this weapon, because it'd be a fun addition to the server to use in raids and such.

Also I need a gun to use for my Nazi RP.

Pros: New gun (obviously), more selection, bit more fun when it comes to firefights, Nazi RP.

Cons: Debuff to Israelis.

*Other additions: [list here]

mp40render.png
p.jpeg

Reaction score
Nah, perp is already gun orientated enough, guns aren’t what we need. Also, the MP40 was never called with the manufacturers name before it, and that big boy upsets me

Reaction score
You know I don't do anything in the code, so this is the only thing I can do really.

Status
Not open for further replies.