Perpheads; radiostation/loadingscreen track.

Perpheads Loadingscreen Track?

• Yes

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • No

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Depends on the song

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Hey Perpjunkies! My name ingame is ; Ying Hao if you dont already know me. I'm an electronic music producer, and Ive been creating and mixing music for several years. I found Perpheads within this month, and im totally stoked on this server. Everything is so great, compared to many other perpservers, imo. So i decided to make this threat about producing a personal track for Perpheads, you could use in the loadingscreen or anywhere else. I produce my music in FL Studio 11 and Ableton Live. Anyways, this is up to you guys now, and feel free to ask questions.

I'll leave you guys with some old & new private tracks I haven't released yet.

Reaction score
I go afk if i join the server
A loadingscreen track is unnecessary

Reaction score
Loadingscreen music is really annoying. It might even scare new people away because it's just too loud for them. (It sure as hell scared me away from servers already)

Just realized it's not a suggestion, will leave it open for a while.

Reaction score
Well if it was quiet relaxing music it could be neat, for me atleast. But the music sometimes decides if i join a community or not. Guess a melody could be nice such as Malukah stylish? Dunno but i havent got to listen to the tracks yet as i am in a hurry ATM.

Reaction score
In my opinion i think its just annoying when random gif's, videos or just anything that disturbs my multitasking appears in the loadingscreen. Sorry dood.
-Support(huge one)

Reaction score
Support for the radio channel, -Support for loading screen, I dont like loading screen music, I like the radio channel tho.

Reaction score
As crow said, +SUPPORT for radio channel, but -SUPPORT for loading screen, I got scared away from some servers cause music was too loud

Reaction score
Pretty much as Fredy already stated it would just scare people off... And some people like different types of music then others so that would be a problem aswell. But about the Radio station well it is possible and could be done easily.