PERPHeads Rewind 2020

Reaction score
style-logo.png

After a very tough year for all of us, Tyla and I have created PERPHeads Rewind 2020. I hope you all enjoy, here's to another year of PERP!

See you all next year! Really looking forward to what's to come!

Reaction score
Wow, look at that im on the thumbnail! I will be giving out signatures later today!

Reaction score
Last edited:
View previous replies…

Aquaa

Communication Banned
Reaction score
It was a good idea to do this after the idea was abandoned last year but bruh.....what was that.

You guys asked for clips 24 hours ago and already managed to put together a ~5 video with clips that are supposed to showcase some funny or memorable moments of the ENTIRE year within a day of requesting said clips.

Don’t even get me started on the fact that this was edited like a Tiktok with the same song and screen effects. Perpheads For You Page WeirdChamp

Reaction score
It was a good idea to do this after the idea was abandoned last year but bruh.....what was that.

You guys asked for clips 24 hours ago and already managed to put together a ~5 video with clips that are supposed to showcase some funny or memorable moments of the ENTIRE year within a day of requesting said clips.

Don’t even get me started on the fact that this was edited like a Tiktok with the same song and screen effects. Perpheads For You Page WeirdChamp
AquaaThis is probably about half the clips requested. Not entirely sure what’s wrong with having it out so quickly. The trailer was done in even less time.

However I’ll take your advice on board.

View previous replies…
Reaction score
What’s wrong with it is that I’m sure if you waited longer you would have gotten better clips, there was no need to rush it
AquaaI mean we already got shit ton of clips. If we waited too long it would coincide with other announcements I have planned!

Reaction score
@Aquaa It was a good idea to do this after the idea was abandoned last year but bruh.....what was that.

Gonna have to agree with Aquaa on this one. There were some funny clips here and there but this mostly just felt like "perp random moments #48" or some mediocre moments that staff sent in. Seemed like there were lots of good clips in that thread, but I guess that depends on whether they submitted it or not. Idk, it felt really rushed, and I know for a fact way more interesting stuff happened in 2020. It's not a bad rewind, just feel like it doesn't represent PERP that much. I'll give you guys points for effort though.

Reaction score
I'm so delighted to see Barry Dickens in this video. Thanks to the person who did the edit and gave to Barry Dickens a place in the video.

Last edited:
Reaction score
@Aquaa @Taylor @Jack Bushross criticism acknowledged, if im still alive around by the end of 2021 then more time shall be given for people to submit clips, I just wanted to get this one out the way in preparation for a completely different video project coming up. also thanks everyone for the positive feedback too

Reaction score
@Aquaa @Taylor @Jack Bushross criticism acknowledged, if im still alive around by the end of 2021 then more time shall be given for people to submit clips, I just wanted to get this one out the way in preparation for a completely different video project coming up. also thanks everyone for the positive feedback too
Tyla JaiPerp trailer 2 electric boogaloo

Reaction score
How do you turn off a bluetooth speaker though?

Reaction score
How DO I turn off Bluetooth speakers???

Reaction score
View previous replies…