PERPHeads Rewind 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I love being ran over by a Purple P1 whilst it has 9mm bullets going through its windshield.

Reaction score
It was a good idea to do this after the idea was abandoned last year but bruh.....what was that.

You guys asked for clips 24 hours ago and already managed to put together a ~5 video with clips that are supposed to showcase some funny or memorable moments of the ENTIRE year within a day of requesting said clips.

Don’t even get me started on the fact that this was edited like a Tiktok with the same song and screen effects. Perpheads For You Page WeirdChamp

Reaction score
@Aquaa It was a good idea to do this after the idea was abandoned last year but bruh.....what was that.

You guys asked for clips 24 hours ago and already managed to put together a ~5 video with clips that are supposed to showcase some funny or memorable moments of the ENTIRE year within a day of requesting said clips.

Don’t even get me started on the fact that this was edited like a Tiktok with the same song and screen effects. Perpheads For You Page WeirdChamp

Gonna have to agree with Aquaa on this one. There were some funny clips here and there but this mostly just felt like "perp random moments #48" or some mediocre moments that staff sent in. Seemed like there were lots of good clips in that thread, but I guess that depends on whether they submitted it or not. Idk, it felt really rushed, and I know for a fact way more interesting stuff happened in 2020. It's not a bad rewind, just feel like it doesn't represent PERP that much. I'll give you guys points for effort though.

Reaction score
I'm so delighted to see Barry Dickens in this video. Thanks to the person who did the edit and gave to Barry Dickens a place in the video.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.