Perpheads Staff Questionnare

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattIs

Hello,
I noticed we don't have a questionnaire, therefore there is no way to see what the players actually think of the methods we used to administrate along with the quality of administration they get. The survey is totally anonymous and we can't see who posted what so please vote honestly and truthfully. Any answers you do put will impact the way reports are handled and will allow us to be provided feedback to in the future.

The results will be posted with the administration team, next week. I think it's best we really start identifying how players really feel so we can optimise the experience they are having.

Just to inform you: Any inappropriate or unjustified votes will be removed and seen as extreme data.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Matt, I left the name at the bottom of my "areas to improve" but I don't know if it submitted could you just confirm it for me?

Ayjay

Reaction score
As Swiper said, an official way would be cool and allow the administration team to make actual improvements. The Administration isn't perfect at the moment and the communities voice should be heard when it comes to new ideas and methods for positive administration.

Last edited:

MattIs

As Swiper said, an official way would be cool and allow the administration team to make actual improvements. The Administration isn't perfect at the moment and the communities voice should be heard when it comes to new ideas and methods for positive administration.
[DOUBLEPOST=1430896954,1430896921][/DOUBLEPOST]As Swiper said, an official way would be cool and allow the administration team to make actual improvements. The Administration isn't perfect at the moment and the communities voice should be heard when it comes to new ideas and methods for positive administration.
Exactly what this survey is promoting. The results of the questionnaire will be shared with the staff team in order to prove performance. Ive used this site as it helps me remove extreme results and display the results in a uniform synth.

Reaction score
I think that everybody should judge from their worst experience. Because there is some questions where you could answer negatively but also positively.

So I answered with my worst experience.

MattIs

The Questionnaire is now closed.

I've spoke to swiper and we both agreed it's best if staff conducted a large general survey with more specific questions in order to enhance your experience on the server.
Your results will still be put forward and shown!
Thanks for your all your time!

Status
Not open for further replies.