PERPMarket.com

Reaction score
z33Bunl.png

tenor.gif

Reaction score
If you don't wanna trust it, fine, but it just makes it easier as the site admins take 20% of the profit and crafters keep 80% so it would be easier than crafters going around and calculating how much money they need to give to the site admins, not to mention it's just generally more convenient to deposit one time then withdraw one time instead of having to calculate a lot of costs

Reaction score
we do the depositing so our crafters are protected against scammers, since as @Sneaky said it's kinda annoying to be in debt and have a lot of guns you'll never use, cause someone didn't pickup their order. Second reason for the depositing is like @A1L and @nutrient10 said. @CensoredExe and me get a bit of the profit. Third Reason is so you won't be able to order like millions of dollars when you don't even have a penny to your name.

A1L

Reaction score
@curak I'm thinking that's what Hayden meant, which is more likely what he is trying to say, allow people to sell stuff as well as I guess, so yes a Marketplace on the website too would be nice addition.

Reaction score
@A1L I'll look into it with @CensoredExe although this might take a while to implement. Since we don't want everyone undermining our prices as well as we'll need to think about certain fees.

Reaction score
And another addition if you're affraid i'll spent more then i actually own, i've created an org, which i'm in all by myself and all deposits go into the org bankaccount.