PH Arma Milsim

Reaction score
Last year, me, @Sgt.James , @Chris and a few other members of the community participated in an ARMA PMC mod and it was honestly the best interaction I've ever had with the community. We would always try to start of seriously then it would just go to massive laughfest because I'd mow down a crowd finding the gunman who shot the speaker, or I would take ages to get a really TACTICOOL loadout (like 20 minutes or more).

This year, we should do a different milsim with task force radio and the lot. It would be either great fun or aids. Probably be after exams for the convenience of our younger members.

Post your ideas.

Reaction score
How about Frontline? Shit is fucking lit. Been playing it for quite some time yesterday. We could join one of the servers, and team up in a PH squad? It has awesome TS integration.

Reaction score
This is a bump. Currently, we are thinking of scenarios that we could do. Any suggestions, please comment or post below.

Reaction score
Alright so, I prefer most mods like CUP, RHS, TRYK"s uniform"s. However, If you want some cool action, lets go for some hostage situations. 1 guy would be Zeus ( the one making the mission ), others would be rescuing it. Take it as a COOP mission.

However, most experience you can have it with is ACE3, if you wanna discuss it more, hit me up on private convo or on TS.
[DOUBLEPOST=1499193580,1499169537][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, I would like to add, that there are plenty of scenarios, that can the mission maker create himself ( Zeus ). So I prefer getting an server with slots, somebody that knows atleast something about ACE3 ( medical system ) etc.

Reaction score
93a52b1e35e46eec636e8ddd588740a6.png

slight sneak peak.

Reaction score
Run a PMC in Takistan or any map and when completing contracts given you receive money which you can purchase Assets I'd be down