PH Christmas Tournament 2016 - Vote on the game!

What Tournament?

• CS:GO

• League of Legends

• Rocket League

• Dota 2

• TF2

Results are only viewable after voting.

M

Reaction score
Evening all

I've been poked and prodded and probed a few times recently with respect to running another tournament, following the highly successful PH:GO 2016 tournament.

Although I have posted one of these polls before, it's been a while since then and interests in the community can change. Last time CS:GO was majorly favoured, but just to double check - this poll serves to see what tournament the community wants for Christmas (other brands of consumer festivals are available).

With commitments of mine becoming more demanding of late, any tournament would probably have to be a downscale from last time, but I would still like to offer this opportunity!

rat

Reaction score
I'd love to help if you need an extra hand or two around the gaff. Whilst I know that Dota 2 is like the UKIP of this vote, I'd still like to see it happen sometime (that is, if we can get enough players for a 5v5 game let alone 1 team.)

Reaction score
i would love a strategy game tournament fe
civ5, eu4 ou rome2

Reactions: M
Reaction score
LEAGUE SQUAD ASSEMBLE
73eb7e969b.png

@John Daymon

I'm also ok with Rocket League or TF2, CS:GO again would be boring.

Reaction score
Rocket League would be an interesting game to see, but given that it is not as popular as some other games on the list, I don't think it will be chosen.

As much as I hate the game, League of legends would be interesting to see.

Reaction score
We've had CSGO like 2 times in a row now monica. Let's do rocket league!!!!!!!!!1
(got it on ps4 but it's cross platform YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS)

Reaction score
As people have said before, We've already had a CS:GO tournament. I'd want it to mix up a bit. My vote goes to Rocket League. League of Legends could be fun aswell but seing as I don't know how to play it, I'd rather see Rocket League, personally.

Reaction score
LoL is really hard to understand if you haven't played it before, a lot.