[PH] Moon | Breaking 3.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Kevin | Kevin Carter (Police Officer)

His Steam/In-game Name: [PH] Moon (Citizen)

His SteamID: STEAM_0:1:79587560

Reason: Breaking 3.4, Trolling and FailRP.

Additional Information:
I was a Police Officer, I was patrolling the City and then I got some problems with the Citizen ([PH] Moon) I was trying to talk with her and give her a verbal warning, She won't Co-Operate with me and She also decide to run, I took my gun out and I tried to stop her, I was yelling to her (Through the voice chat so she was supposed to hear that) "Stop right there Criminal Scum! I'm pointing my gun at you!" She didn't care about that and She respawned her car. She entered the car (I was pointing my gun at her) She came out of the car and She started trolling. Just watch the demo. It's kinda hard to explain.

Evidence:

Go to: 21500

(Click on the Photo to be moved to the Demo Download Website.)

Link: http://demo.ovh.eu/pl/624012942fcd9e57f097893e19062f13/

Reaction score
so you shouted "I'm pointing a gun at you!" Through your mic?

Sick rp m9.

Also why pull a gun on her? You didn't know that she was armed and there wasn't any need for lethal force.

Reaction score
Tbh i didn't even here you say "I've got a gun pointed at you". As you can see when i notice i was gunpointed when i was in the car i got right out. However, I was trying to have a bit of a laugh but i don't see where i ruined the RP. You pointed a gun at a citizen that had know threat towards you if someone runs away there's a thing called a nightstick might wanna wiki it ;). And btw i'm a boy -Tom Henderson ([PH] Moon)

Last edited:

JRW

Reaction score
+disagree well for one why were you gunpointing HIM, not a her, he was not causing a threat, and also from what u have explained has not broke any serious laws, i rp with tom alot, were good friends in and out of character, he loves perp, and loves to rp, now if i was to look at this without knowing both of you, i would still think you were the one breaking rules, as you gunpointed someone who never posed a threat to you or the public, i have to disagree

Reaction score
Well im sry Kevin but ill have to :
+ Dissagree i was there and ur gun was on passive and u didnt point it at him at all times .

Reaction score
USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST

~CHRIS

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
accepted.jpg

User will receive a ban for breaking 3.4 (Ignoring gunpoint and starting the unnecessary chase)

I do also recommend that you don't disrespect players in OOC next time, Kevin.​

M

Reaction score
WRITTEN PRIOR TO BAN

OT:
For some reason, my @AyJay senses tingled at random instances throughout this rant.

Please recognize that this is a ban request against [PH] Moon, not the guy actually making the request. Stay on topic as any deviation is immaterial and non-constructive in these circumstances as players are, by section 2 of our rules, expected to continue all roleplay in spite of questionable actions. You may make a separate ban request pertaining to these matters if you see fit.

From the outset, Moon was behaving erratically and non-realistically. He was putting his life, and freedom from imprisonment in jeopardy for no foreseeable advantage, randomly climbing onto a moving car, leaping onto a van, and threatening to shoot an officer/asking him to 'take the shot' for absolutely no reason. This kind of roleplay conduct is entirely unacceptable and, frankly, embarrassing. Rules 2.1, 3.4 and 3.5 are broken by this point without any form of provocation; all in the process of interrupting an officer who could have investigated the coherent witness account from John Person.

I can only assume that the justification for use of a firearm in this situation is where the suspect is believed to be intent on causing harm, either to himself by his erratic and dangerous behavior, or to the officer himself as a death-threat was previously provisioned. From what I can see, when followed with the gun, and as the pursuit approaches the car-dealership, the accused broke rule 3.4 by failing to respond to the fact that the officer warned him of his circumstances. In the event that you can hear someone telling you that they have a ranged weapon pointed at you, the only way to value your life is to reaffirm your safety: turn around, check it; don't just run along.

@Rektangle™ claims that he was unable to hear at this point, but as the voice indicator's coincidence within the video suggests, this was not the case. To aid the investigation by whichever staff member will handle this, @Rektangle™ will be required to provide a demo in order to defend himself.

The spree of ridiculous behavior doesn't end there, Moon continues to actively troll the police officer at the car dealership with antics of idiocy demonstrated in the video that I have uploaded and attached herein.

@Kevin has received insurmountable dispute over this very clear case, where the accused has clearly gone out of their way to not roleplay properly and instead play disruptively. I ask those who do not support this to review the evidence provided and seriously reconsider your stance on such an explicit and blatant report.

The accused has an inherently bad record and this demonstrates his sheer inability to play cohesively.

http://plays.tv/video/55c2a7ec1c65aba4ec

Status
Not open for further replies.