Server Suggestion Phone Speaker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Phone Speaker
Suggestion Description: If possible, it would be extremely good to have your calls go on speaker if you want them to. Making others around you hear whoever you're on the phone with as if they were there speaking or typing in /call.

Why should this be added?:
- Allows for some good roleplay
- Allows for some funny roleplay
- Gives phones another use
- seems easy to code because on dark rp servers they have proximity vc and all this does is make their voice audibly heard by the people around another player instead of only the person actually talking.

What negatives could this have?:
- None?

What problem would this suggestion solve?: N/A

Reaction score
I did some roleplay today using the backstory I built over months with the RP Company WANTED INC that I did much things with:

To turn it into Call Center RP / Customer Support RP for cops who want me to hand myself in when I am wanted. I believe this style of roleplay can greatly benefit with speaker mode as that way I can have my friends listen in on the funny call. Additionally, it's possible to do this funny rp while on cop. I did it with @Locksmith posing as a life insurance agency wanting his location to send a rep in person because the website is down for maintenance and his subscription fee is due this month so that the police can locate him as he was a wanted individual.

The below is roleplay while I was a crim and knowing I was wanted, wanting to turn my self in (sadly not full clip from start of the call because i got last 5 mins):

Status
Not open for further replies.