Picasso?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Bajar/Ryan Harris
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Picasso (Check logs to see who luke killed in video)
His/Her SteamID: Unknown
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Major breakage of 3.4, user didn't listen to commands while under gunpoint. Therefore should be banned for risking his life and dying.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:0.48

53bbfb92e0.png

Reaction score
Well i suppose this is one way to spend your friday night, +Support but was this really needed.

Reaction score
I wasn't even under gunpoint? He just got his gun out and killed me? I didn't even have time to react, you can't say 'user didn't listen to commands while under gunpoint' when it took him around 0.2 seconds to get his gun out and kill me?.

Deleted member 1235

0:42/0:43 A firearm is presented, from this point onwards Picasso should follow all commands given to him. However, no commands are given. He was not ordered to do anything whilst under gunpoint, all of the demands made by Luke were made when he was not presenting his gun.

3.4 Would only count here for the second individual who refused to run when told to do so, resulting in his death. However as this AR is on Picasso.
-Support

Reaction score
0:42/0:43 A firearm is presented, from this point onwards Picasso should follow all commands given to him. However, no commands are given. He was not ordered to do anything whilst under gunpoint, all of the demands made by Luke were made when he was not presenting his gun.

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.