Pixel Artist needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi there people!
As a few selection of you may know, me and a friend of mine are making a game, like Terraria/Starbound, but with a twist, I will not reveal this twist to you until the game is done, as people may steal my idea.
Anyway, I am in need of a pixel artist, I will pay you a sensible amount which we can discuss about, and also, when the game is done, the regular PERP players will get a free copy of the game :)

If your interested please respond to this post.

Reaction score
i will stick this post for you
hope you will find someone :)

Reaction score
Well if you need any music, I'd be glad to help. I'll do one piece for free, then it's $330 a piece. I kid you not, this is my standard price on Elance and people are hiring me to compose for this amount ^^

Reaction score
Xquality said:
Well if you need any music, I'd be glad to help. I'll do one piece for free, then it's $330 a piece. I kid you not, this is my standard price on Elance and people are hiring me to compose for this amount ^^
I will be in touch, thanks :)

Reaction score
Should be released in its 'alpha in late 2014.
And thanks, love you to Numse

Ayjay

Reaction score
I mean, it really depends on what you're wanting; logo's, character models? - I'm good with a few stuff I guess?

Reaction score
AyJay said:
I mean, it really depends on what you're wanting; logo's, character models? - I'm good with a few stuff I guess?
Logos, and character models, add my steam, Reiss Howard, picture of PAYDAY 2

Status
Not open for further replies.