Server Suggestion Planter changes

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Planter changes
Suggestion Description: With the recent changes regarding the planters, there has been an issue that just wasted 50 mins of my time.
Someone took my planters with him and I could not reclaim them at the City Hall. Why?
My weed was not dying because they were upside down and the guy forgot to check on them (or did it intentionally idk).
I am asking for the following changes:
- Please revert the changes and make them stay up at all times again
- Only the owner of the planters should be able to pause them (or people with physgun access (but I could see why this would be denied for a couple of reasons))

Why should this be added?:
- To avoid situations like I just had. I could not plant nor join a job for the time.

What negatives could this have?:
- I know they changed the planters so it's easier to transport them. This would be more difficult again.

What problem would this suggestion solve?: Planters can't be reclaimed in this situation.

Reaction score
I also have a issue when trying to put my planters down and they flop around the room like a dying fish

Reaction score
play as crim and teach me how to transport please
idk bro but if you can't find the time to unflip one or two planters within 5-10 minutes, or you can't drive a transit in a straight line and slow down so bumps don't send your shit flying, then it's kind of a you problem.

Reaction score
idk bro but if you can't find the time to unflip one or two planters within 5-10 minutes, or you can't drive a transit in a straight line and slow down so bumps don't send your shit flying, then it's kind of a you problem.
Imagine trying to defend against an entire org, getting allies to push, leaving you with no time to flip planters and nades that keep getting thrown. Not everyone has time and you have to remember cops are a thing aswell.

Reaction score
Imagine trying to defend against an entire org, getting allies to push, leaving you with no time to flip planters and nades that keep getting thrown. Not everyone has time and you have to remember cops are a thing aswell.
Can't imagine that sry. I normally get tked early on because the people I raid with are braindead.

Reaction score
Suggestion Description: With the recent changes regarding the planters, there has been an issue that just wasted 50 mins of my time.
Someone took my planters with him and I could not reclaim them at the City Hall. Why?
My weed was not dying because they were upside down and the guy forgot to check on them (or did it intentionally idk).
- Only the owner of the planters should be able to pause them (or people with physgun access (but I could see why this would be denied for a couple of reasons))

- To avoid situations like I just had. I could not plant nor join a job for the time.

- I know they changed the planters so it's easier to transport them. This would be more difficult again.

What problem would this suggestion solve?: Planters can't be reclaimed in this situation.
1+ complete aids when I try to unflip them, they just get flinged

Reaction score

+1 I just wanna too put a thumbs up to this suggestion as well. Whenever I attempt to go on a job it disallows me and it takes the span of a few hours just to be able to go back on a job because there is many people who actually AFK and never come back to get the drugs back or abandon the drugs that is actually yours ( not likely ) which causes frustration to a user who is attempting to go on a job. I think this change should be made so users may go on jobs and not be disturbed and can have fun on the game.

I also want to input that some of the words am saying is out of exaggeration.

Reaction score
Make them stand up on their own but also have it automatically weld to a car if its frozen near it maybe.