PLPD Montage

Reaction score
Can someone explain how TFU is broken?
Don't Come with that you don't kill TFU with a headshot because the armour isnt changed since it was SWAT just a new model.

Don't Give me the stupid GIF of a person trying to headshot the TFU as the bullet didnt register.

Please explain as I Don't play Nor see the issue When I've played.

If the hitbox is broken please go on academy server with someone and demonstrate

Reaction score
It's the model, they dont die to one headshot unless its like a revolver or a deagle or smth. When they crouch they take 4 headshots too as it somehow counts as an arm shot (tested with tiny before u all start saying it doesnt) you're right about the armour, it hasnt changed but the model is a bit scuffed as it is.

Reaction score
Although i'm an cop 20/7 i would have to agree with dom. Some changes to the model needs to be done. 1 shot headshot should be the case at all times until the model gets a helmet. Even then should it be 1 shot in most cases and 2 shot sometimes.

Reaction score
Crim shootout complication killing other crims and regular officers = Auto Winner rating
Plpd shootout complication = AUTO DUMB RATING!

giphy.gif

Reaction score
People dislike cops OOC and In-Character that only play cop. As well as that, nothing about TFU could be notable since it’s easy mode for most people and brings the killing quality and clip skill down, leading to the dislikes.

Reaction score
Why do you even take part in this convo when you are inactive as fuck

Reaction score
Or the community is toxic and has been alienating players for about a year now which has caused a sharp decline in playerbase.

Deleted member 4983

it's just that, unless you're behind them you have 0% chance of killing them.

Reaction score
I would've rated like or winner if he didn't take the advantage of broken TFU armor

Reaction score
@NeluDaHunter, isn't really true, yesterday in jeniffers business, one guy killed 1 TFU and a lot of cops with an ak, he only got killed bcs he thought no one was left, and i shot him in the head

Reaction score
reason i only play cop atm is bcs it's good money, u're sure you will get money, the times i played civ i lost too much haha