PLPD Montage

Reaction score
@jimmythehamster
Toxicity? Please give me an example. Just because people get a bit pissed after getting killed doesn't mean the community is toxic.

The most toxicity I felt was when dirty @ICEKILLER_99 blew up my beloved halloween house. But my fault for crying about it lmao.

We all know toxicity hasn't gone up. Thing is: gmod is losing players. Now that's not a good reason as there's still popular servers around. This means you can't blame Gmod as PERP has a very loyal playerbase as it appears.

Problem is attracting new players. The main issue which you'll vote this post dumb for as you do for anything that is anti-cops: TFU is too hard for new players, too many police officers ( even though of the recent update, what really happens is that the more filled the server, the less people do stuff. People call me crazy if I suggest a raid while there's 13+ cops on ), drug system is too expensive, weapon system favors veterans instead of all players, police officers complain about no RP, but always try to shoot the hostage taker no matter what. Players due to having only one enemy (pd) see no interest in fighting each other.

You can't blame either though. Of course cops will use their tools and civilians will team up. It's the devs turn to bring balance and do a big update to balance things out.

Deleted member 4983

person with 6/10 aim with armour > person with 9/10 aim without armour

Reaction score
Oh shit here comes tilin, making walls of useless and mostly meaningless text on his favorites garry's mod server's forum. Can't i even make a gag on a random video topic without all ya crying me a bunch of rivers and arguing over bullshit lol?

Reaction score
The community is toxic as they spam rate an active player's video with dumb ratings because they disagree with the balancing which is nothing to do with him.

It's been toxic for a long time with people spamming ARs on each other, hate towards staff team members and contributors, OOC/forum crying, insults and arguments. Good veteran players moved on because of these things, not because of the "PLPD Zerg". Bitching about the PD is a recent development.

Reaction score
@Slayerduck
no worries, you're not on my radar today. Jimmy's been rating anything I make dumb, therefore I am striking back

Reaction score
unknown.png

Reaction score
people caring about aim on a gmod sever xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Reaction score
Looking back through my ratings over the past 3 weeks I've rated just 2 of your posts dumb. If that triggers you so much I suggest you go outside, maybe take a walk and reconsider your priorities.