PLPD [Probationary Officers With Their Own Slots]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Discussion Post: https://perpheads.com/threads/plpd-a-change-in-our-whitelist.32457

Main Idea: Probationary Officers have their own slots / don't take up Officer slots.

Full description of the idea:

Good afternoon! Title says all. With this new update to the PLPD any new player can come on duty as a Probationary Officer I feel there's going to be a very constricted amount of slots open daily. Our idea along with a few others who agree were talking about Probationary Officers taking up no slots what so ever and it won't conflict with the Officer slots available.

Example #1, a maximum of 4 Probationary Officers can go on duty at any time regardless of the amount of Officer slots available.

Example #2, any amount of Probationary Officer can go on duty at any time regardless of the amount of Officers slots available.

Our main idea for this is to have slots available to regular Officers so the entire PD during a shift won't be ran by only Probationary Officers (which I can imagine could be dreadful).

Why should it be added?: Having 8 out of 8 Officers on duty being all Probationary Officers would not be a good thing without anyone being able to lead them.

Pros: Someone can take charge of the Probationary Officers and the Probationary Officers won't keep Officers from coming on duty.

Cons: Army of Probationary Officers?

*Other additions: Others who spoke and agreed about this topic;

@Mallard @Garret_Pp

Last edited:
Reaction score
i would -support this due to the fact of say if all of the officers on duty were just regular officers, no SO+ and no dispatcher to give perms to them, how would it go about it then?

Reaction score
  • Staff
The most competent / senior officer (Senior not as a rank but for as long as they have been a cop) will be in charge of them. I doubt that'll happen where there's ONLY 6 regular officers on.

Status
Not open for further replies.