UPDATED Job Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi guys i have recently decided to update the job guide by MoronPipllyd who did an amazing job of making their guide. This guide will be split into 4 parts Law Enforcement Officers (LEO), Emergency Services (EMS), Mayor/SS and Misc which contains Road crew etc.

End of introduction

LAW ENFORCEMENT
PLACEHOLDER UNTIL I CAN GET A PROBATIONARY OFFICER TO HELP
The Paralake Police Department is different from most jobs because you need to apply to join it at plpd.online or you can speak to the NPC at the front desk in the police department and select "How do i become a senior officer" to get to the application where there is two stages the basic background and the situational judgement.
Your role as a Probationary Officer (PO) is to learn from Corporals+ to gain experience for your supervised patrol you are still held to the same standard as any other officer and must remain outside of shootouts (For this job you should have a good knowledge of both the laws and rules)
Handcuffs -The handcuffs are used to restrain criminals.
Misdemeanor Ticket - Misdemeanor Tickets can be given to members of the public for violating any of the laws, They are given at an Officer's discretion.
Battering Ram - The Battering Ram is used to force entery into a property that has been warranted.
Road Spikes - The road Spikes are used to burst the tyres of a vehicle
Night Stick - Used to subdue and control any agressive/uncooperative detainee
As a Probationary Officer you should always be trying to patrol with any corporal+ to try and learn more about the PLPD and how it operates ready for your supervised patrol
Q. How do i use the police radio?
A. To use the radio when there's no dispatch press and hold B
Q. There's a dispatch how do i talk with them?
A. Press N and say "call sign to dispatch" wait for dispatch to say "go ahead call sign" then relay your message
Q. Why can't i become a police officer when i have passed the situational judgement
A. The police slots havent been raised enough or you have received a blacklist from the PLPD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.