Downsizing TFU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Main Idea: Downsizing TFU Slots

Full description of the idea: To lower the slots of how many heavy gear tfu can be in duty at one time. Back in 2015 and probably even before that, there was only 2 SWAT slots and a maximum 4 if a mayor had decided to set it to that.

Why should it be added?: This should be added because it's been nearly 48 hours and the server is chaos throughout the whole day mainly because of the high amount of TFU that are always on duty. I believe there is extreme balancing issues that are occurring due to the fact that there can be like 5 TFU in HEAVY GEAR at one time and it is slowly becoming impossible to win in a shootout when there is 5 TFU with barely any kind of scaling besides general PD slots.

Pros: More Balance in shootouts
Proper reversion to pre-whitelist

Cons: Jay Hatch can't be TFU
People will have to wait a little longer to get TFU

*Other additions: Implement a small questionnaire just like officer so we can weed out people like @LP7K

Reaction score
@Aquaa wasnt me that did that.... i did witness it, but officer who did it didnt own up.

@Ayjay If you wanna discuss further, we can discuss more on ts, me and you, cus i got plenty of situations where TFU needed to respond to but they didnt cus it would of caused more of a fuckfest.

Reaction score
I think the main issue is the neglect for the rule put in place about them being stationary. Incredible that I saw the swat van used more yesterday than I’ve seen any tfu rover used in a week.

Reaction score
We could add in a temporary rule for TFU responding to situations, meaning that they have to stay at PD no matter what unless you have been called out by another officer or it is a life threatening situation that is a raid, bank raid or pd raid.

Reaction score
@Ayjay But its not gonna be the same thing, its about how we can improve it so then its not gonna be aids for the rest of the week.

Reaction score
@Daft Punk Oh my, if tfu need to respond when called out it should be serious enough for the van, that’s the issue...

Sam

Reaction score
@Dom_ that is not the most aids thing... yesterday a little sweater called 911 as he claimed he heard a bobby pin. A 5 team tfu unit blew down his door as he refused to open before they activated the siren to show they were cops, when they blew the door open. Some idiot tfu wallbanged the toilet for no reason, resulting in the poor sweater bleeding out.

Reaction score
@Samantha yeah that too, there was also a “sniper” on the roof of city hall, is jus ended up with @LP7K and someone else spraying mags up the side wall of the city hall for 5 mins even though he had clearly moved and wasn’t there anymore.

Reaction score
@Daft Punk before it wasn’t an issue because the tfu weren’t complete idiots and minges, and the tfu slots were never full due to there being a limited amount of tfu due to it being whitelisted, therefore we never really had more than 4 tfu at one time.

Reaction score
@Samantha easiest fix it to put specific rules in place around tfu, which can be strictly monitored by staff, and if we don’t revert then tfu numbers should be limited to a specific amount PD wide to like 15 and the tfu command team should ensure they are all active and up to standard

Reaction score
@Ayjay eh then thats the issue, no one will listen via forums, they will just take mockery to this and then laugh.

Sam

Reaction score
@Dom_ What TFU command? Aquaa is blacklisted, only Madda left o_O
I definitely think staff should be harder than usual, they should use the nice little blacklist tool

Ayjay

Reaction score
@Daft Punk If you are suggesting that the issue with TFU being overpowered has anything at all with me not using Teamspeak to communicate, and instead using a discussion board then you are a lost cause and this conversation needs to end.

Reaction score
@Samantha You need to make it so Enforcers can blacklist temp aswell, cus alot of minging happens when no staff are on but enforcers, meaning they cant do much

Status
Not open for further replies.