Police body cavity search

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I've been thinking about this for quite a long time now, and I really think its something that needs to be implemented.

If the police would be able to search a person for any drugs or weapons on their body while handcuffed, people can no longer just 'not' put a pistol in their hand (but still equipped) and pretend they do not have one on them. Often people kill someone, and the police catch a suspect but have NO way to prove it was actually him who committed a murder, at least with this system the Police can better string things together.
Here is how I imagine the system to work:
  1. The suspect needs to be handcuffed
  2. The Lieutenant needs to issue a "Search" warrant (New: Needs to be added, only needed to allow for pt. 3, so this will not give house access). Bonus: A Search warrant could also be used for searching the trunk of someones car.
  3. The police should then be able to search someone (how, through a tool or a keybind can be decided later on). A window will pop up, and a "Seaching suspect.." timer bar should pop up. A system roll should then try and find any hidden drugs. Bonus: Perhaps make it so, that the higher Dexterity the suspect vs the cop has, the chance for the cops finding something will be lowered. Make it so that pistols cannot be hidden, since they are such large objects.
Rules should also be made to state that abuse of this system will not be tolerated.

Reaction score
Its currently against the rules to pretend you don't have a weapon when a police officer has used a /me to search you, therefore this is not needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.