Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: Being able to search someone, without calling admin

Short explanation (in notes):
-Deletes liers
-Being fine, without in need of help

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
It should be added, because we all know, that people are not nice and probably will lie, if they have tons of money on them, also if they have good guns or something and admins cant see everything in their inventory, so yea. It would work, that you take Fists and press R on guy/ Or just put in weapon bar (Like fists keys and that stuff) new thing with name ''Search'', If you want to search someone, it will ask him, if he wishes to be searched, if someone is trolling, you can easily deny it, if you're arrested by police or being mugged, you dont have choise, there would be 10s cooldown to use it again on same person. That searching thing will show you everything he has in invetory and will be written in chat. (Only for you),also, it would write /me action. (For example: **Tomiko searches Ivan for his stuff) Searching would take about 3 seconds, during that, searched and searching guy cant move.

Optional additions:
-Probably any.

I hope you like it, and also, I hope that someone didnt suggest it yet. If you like it, leave here +support, if you dont (Dont really expect, why someone should that) then -support that and write reason. :)

Also, I'm sorry, if you find any grammar mistake, my english is not best at all.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I think this was already suggested and denied... -/+ Neutral could be abused

Status
Not open for further replies.