Server Suggestion Be able to search dead person

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Be able to search dead person
Suggestion Description: So,there are problems like 3.4 when persons are not comply under gunpoint.
In that case i would suggest to be able to search dead person,but also add a rule that says that u cant search dead person for no reason for that.Like u can search them if you
- Gunpointed them but they didnt comply
- U raided them and they are all dead
- If u was raiding,and you saw them entering the area with a gun and u shot them.

Also that would be nice for police to search dead bodies they shot,because a lot of persons prefer get shot in a raid and dont lose drugs on him,but now police can be able to search dead persons.

There can be players that killing someone just to mug them,or running a jaywalker over and then mug them. But staff can add a reason that u cant mug a dead person for no reason!

How to search them : When person is dead u need to aim on their hands with zip tie and press left click,and then as classic press R to search them.

Why should this be added?:
- Player's will be able to mug people whatever if he broke 3.4
- Police will be able to search dead person for drugs on him
- When players are raiding and killing defenders they would be able to search them.
- If they raiding and defender harvested drugs,they might be allowed to take them
- Other benefits.

What negatives could this have?:
- Might be hard to do
- There will be stupid persons that will kill persons only for mugging,but i suggest staff add a reason against that.
I dont see other negatives.