Police Computer Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Possible suggestion: some people have access to keys of the property, maybe have that show up on the property searches for example

Owen Adder (Property Owner)
Steven Arnott (Has access to this property/Has keys to the property)
Ect..

this may make it so people may know who could be a secondary witness ect to a crime by questioning possible acquaintances

the only issue i see is maybe popular people can have lots of friends who have access to the keys so it may be them being harassed by cops for everything.

Reaction score
Possible suggestion: some people have access to keys of the property, maybe have that show up on the property searches for example

Owen Adder (Property Owner)
Steven Arnott (Has access to this property/Has keys to the property)
Ect..

this may make it so people may know who could be a secondary witness ect to a crime by questioning possible acquaintances

the only issue i see is maybe popular people can have lots of friends who have access to the keys so it may be them being harassed by cops for everything.
(Phone)

In a realistic way you're registered on an adress, so people with keys and are online should be in a list

Reaction score
I cant see the whole window for some reason and dont know to fix this.

49F3C14AD6542B2EE3BD3556A208B654A487F61B

Reaction score
The majority of radio communication from the patrolling Law Enforcement Officers / units to Dispatcher is either: "Show us BUSY!" or "We're no longer busy [10-98] Available to respond."

My suggestion is that Senior Officers+ should be given a "BUSY" / "AVAILABLE" option within the Police Computer in matter to lower the traffic/communication on the radio in general.

I have a friend IRL who works as Security Guard for G4S. His vehicle has an option to show him Busy(Occupied)/Available when he's patrolling properties, responding to alarms etc.

In matter to prevent people from staying "
BUSY" 24/7 there should be a notification such as text in the upper left/right corner of the screen similar to the RADIO MUTE ICON. The Dispatcher should still have the opportunity to manipulate whether an assigned unit is busy or not (for the benefit of LEOs who are patrolling on foot etc.).

wildlife-officer.jpg

Regards, Lieutenant B. Nixon - Paralake's "Unofficial" Fish & Wildlife Division.

@Fredy @Jordan @Chrissy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.