An idea for the queue server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I was thinking about the queue server and I do like the idea of a theatre and how you can request to watch videos and enjoy them with fellow members of the Perp community.

I was thinking of an idea for the queue server I thought of a car testing area where you can access all of the cars from the main server that you can buy so you can test them out because ok th main server I don't like to leave because at peak times there are about 50 players in the queue someone said. If you add someone thing like car testing where you can drive the cars from ParaLake car dealer because in game they cost a lot. Too test some cars it's about 90k and I honestly think that's too much but that's not my desiscion.

I obviously am not desperate for something to happen because I think that the theatre is a good idea in my perspective but it would be good if something could develop from this.

Thanks,
Daniel Kawii.
[DOUBLEPOST=1478546920,1478546151][/DOUBLEPOST]Yes I know but it costs a lot to test drive cars from the car dealer, when you're someone like me wanting a car are saving up you don't want to waste you money on test driving cars. But it will be good on the queue server because you could race and stuff, furthermore people wouldn't mind leaving the server so when thy join the queue server they can drive th cars around and it will free more slots up because I wouldn't mind leaving the server if you can test drive cars.

Reaction score
You can test drive cars IG , but you need to deposit money, if you bring it back in 2mins in good condition u get your money back.
If we have it in queue server, there is no need in the main server

Reaction score
I asked someone and they said you lose the money you deposited and I didn't think that was right because you deposit it. Thank you for the feedback sir.

Reaction score
The problem is, they would need to edit the map or get a new one. There is also a problem with people driving around in supercars crashing into everything maybe killing people. Easy solution though, closed off roads.

The crashing will still be annoying because I think it shakes around the whole map like if there were to be an earthquake.

People might also crash and lose there que position which they might've waited hours for. I would be really upset if that happened to me.

In my opinion this really isn't needed as we can test drive cars in-game. Think about it, risk losing money or just exploit the queue server system by test driving there.

No from me.

Edit:
Use template and read forum rules, on phone so cba to get links.
Someone post it please?

Reaction score
I didn't realise you get your money back, someone told me a while back you didn't. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.