Police Stop Sign

Reaction score

So, some might have seen that I was working on something that I believe should be implanted into the server straight away!
I recently started to do some 3D Modeling in 'Blender' and this is my finished result of the Police Sign.

Please leave any comments below on what you think of it or on what should be improved
@Fredy we need something like this ;O

Thank you @Creepis and @John Daymon for showing some guides and helping me <3

Look in the Spoilers below for screenshots
63i0p44.jpg
AQUmshJ.jpg

Reaction score
That is something that would be nice to have.
Maybe just something RTU should have?

Reaction score
I like the idea and all, but I don't think this is in the propper style. Tweak it a bit to make it look more like other sings and decrease brightness on the sign?

Reaction score
I'm afraid this isn't going to cut it for the average ferrari fuckboy starterpack people here...
Police-Lorry-Closing-Road.jpg

anwb%3Aw760

i think these would be cool because they can be seen from far away. Maybe make it so RTU can activate this via a dispatch-like panel in their cars?

Reaction score
IolXBfQ.jpg
r3bBbET.jpg

VdCa9sF.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finished project.
I'm only not happy about the wood texture on its back.​

Reaction score
The ones RTU has right now are for this purpose as well. Adding a new one isn't really necessary. But again this is just my opinion. :penguin:

Reaction score
The ones RTU has right now are for this purpose as well. Adding a new one isn't really necessary. But again this is just my opinion. :penguin:

Well, luckly this is just a preview on what i created. Not really a suggestion.

Reaction score
Maybe you should change the yellow background to white or something else. Yellow disgusts me for some reason.

Reaction score
Just put a probationary in the middle of the road prior to your roadblock if you see a life alert you know your roadblock will go undamaged