Give SS bandages when they sign up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Description of the idea: Pretty short and simple, give SS bandages when they sign up.

Why should this be added? (pros):
- Saves a lot of time as SS need to run all the way to PD and many don't get bandages for this reason and this can result in them and the mayor dying fairly easily

What negatives could this have? (cons):
- I can't really think of any on the top of my head, but please discuss below

*Other additions: Maybe give some other government employees bandages when they sign up? e.g. medic and firefighter

Reaction score
This or maybe some small armoury within the CH? Even if it’s a locked cabinet in the mayors office with weaponry, armour and equipment.

Deleted member 5577

I’m guessing this would take a bit of work if it’s less work maybe it would be a good idea to have an NPC at the mayors reception or CH reception

Reaction score
@Husky I like this idea.
Another suggestion from me would be that the NPC at the ch only gives the SS their default weapon and bandages (like officers, they wont get one just from getting the job) so they'll still need to go to the PD if they prefer another gun.

Reaction score
I think they can just use the coding and edit it slightly for when an SS talks to the receptionist, there is an option for Armoury and Bandages.

Sam

Reaction score
There are already plans for V5 that covers some of the things taken up in this discussion.

so right now, no changes will be made.

Status
Not open for further replies.