Possible CSGO tournament

Reaction score
Should I host a CS:GO tournament? Just checking if anybody would like to play in that case, for prize money I might give like each player from the winner team a 10£ skin or some shit.
I might do it and I might not, if I do it, it will be on a weekend when most people are off school/work so don't worry. 5V5 TOURNEY BTW NO 1V1 SHIT.
If you want to participate fill out this template:
1. [Ur team name]
2. [List of players]
3. [MM ranks or faceit level]
4. [Team logo]

Requirements:
Having a faceit account is a must as I will probably host the tournament on their 128 tick servers.
A stable internet connection as I wouldn't be arsed people disapearing cus of their internet.

As for broadcasting the tournament I'll stream it and cast it, if you're interested in casting it with me just send me a PM.

EDIT: Format will probably be BO1 for group stages and for playoffs BO3 and a swiss system

Last edited:
Reaction score
Just make it so anyone with a permanent ban can't participate, as anyone with a perm ban probably wouldn't hesitate to cheat. Or under 6 months, something like that.

Reaction score
can't be a community event with banned players tbh
Like if they're banned for some serious shit like Feng I won't accept it but if they got a ban that I think they might get removed in the future I'll let them play. Players like Husky for example that I know don't cheat. TLDR: I'll let them play if I think they can be a part of the community again

Reaction score
can't be a community event with banned players tbh

Difference between community banned and server banned, im not thinking of the people you think i am, just trying to make it clear who can and can't join c:

Reaction score
no im just saying that it shouldnt be allowed to have banned players in a tournament for the community

As Mango said, perm bans and worse shouldn't be allowed, was just trying to get it clear what Drajj wanted :)

Reaction score
Let me remind you Faceit Anti-cheat is very strong, and if I see anyone cheating I will disqualify their team.

Reaction score
If you make a spreadsheet just please don’t leave the editing permissions to everyone

Cough @roxie cough