Post your setup

Reaction score
Yeah the speakers are class, they're really good on bass and are loud. I guess if I had to mention a fault probably the energy saving mode on them gets pretty annoying if you're playing music quietly. They have an auto-switchoff if there's not loud enough sound coming through them. Planning to get the subwoofer for them in the summer

Probably worth mentioning they're reference speakers so if you're into music production or anything like that then these speakers are the best for accurate sound

Reaction score
I'll buy one when I start moving to Canada which should be in 1-2 months. Having a gaming laptop until then serves me well in terms of portability.

Reaction score
trigger warning for cable cancer!

Because i'm on the move alot i use my gaming laptop as my main machine and when i'm home, i just 'dock it' under my desk and pretend its a pc. i use a hub for the mic, keyboard etc, so i just need 1 usb cable for all my stuff. my main monitor plugs in my laptop for performance reasons. apologies for the TERRIBLE cable works but i'm getting rid of the office tier desk setup soon

861e361c.png

my laptop is above the pc you see in the pic, the pc is the home server that runs backups, some very legal movie and series services and security cameras. the small box next to it is the UPS, and there's an access point connecting me to the main router. i ethernet all the things!

pc gaming is nice, but honestly laying in bed with a controller is better, i have a Steam Link hooked up to my projector together with the Wii u and my chromecast. one press on the controller and the steam link/projector start up and i just play pc games from there. the dumbest device i have is the huge old stereo tower, but its connected to the projector and PC for sound because it sounds amazing and its my record player too, though i mostly use my bose qc35's when im behind my pc
1e3c545c.png

Red

Reaction score
Who's got time to manage cables..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210330-135247_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210330-135247_Gallery.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 69
Reaction score
Have you ever run into any issue with your blue yeti mic? I use to have one and it picked up every tiny noise, the quality on it was horrific for its price

• Informative
Reactions: Red

Red

Reaction score
Well to be honest when I first bought it I had the same problem as you.
You just got to mess with yeti settings and your microphone volume on windows 10. It's now perfect ( I have a pop filter now )