Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: @Ayjay
How long were you banned for: Permanently

Your Steam Name: Stevo-A
Your In-game Name: Stevo Adheriall
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:132675862

Why were you banned/blacklisted: Mass RDM
Why should this appeal be considered:

Hi, I just want to say sorry to anyone who was adversely affected by what I was doing, and I'm really really sorry about what I did, and I hope you can forgive me and give me another chance.
I really miss all the good times on this server and when I think of all the memories I have on the server then it's just great memories, I have every member of this community since 2015 and I made a very big mistake one year ago and I regret very much what I did.
Perpheads was the place where I learned English and I really thank the community for having taught me a lot of English and there is a reason why I get good grades in the English subject at school, thank you guys who have addressed me and have taught me new words since I joined the community.
I really hope you can forgive me and have enough heart to give me another chance.
I am very sorry for what I did and it will never happen again. I start now in high school and hope that I can have fun this summer and maybe play a little in the meantime and get to know new members of perpheads better.

Thank you so much to everyone reading this apology

Additional Comment(s): Sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.