Prejudices against the germans, truth or not?

Reaction score
Just posting this to get you more knowledge about the germans and if your prejudices are true or not.

Germans are disciplined: That's true about 86% of the germans think that are disciplined.

Germans only eat Sauerkraut and sausages: That's totally not truth it's just a prejudice wich got invented at the end of WW2. because the ppl. do not got money for better food.

Germans like to drink a lot of beer: Its truth about 86% of the german mans and at least 42% of the german women said that they enjoy a good beer every day/Week/Weekend.

Germans are security fanatics: Not truth germans are normal like everybody else in that fact.

Germans are humorless: Ahm not true they do jokes like every other populace but they are very serious in important situations.

Germans only wear leather pants: Ahm not correct they dress like YOU.

Germans love Folk music: Maybe the "oldies" do but, the younger people listen to "normal" music
like YOU.

That were 7 prejudices against the germans cleared up. If you think one is missing just leave a reply.

With the best regards from Germany or how we say it in here "Mit besten Grüßen"

Cole

2000px-Flag_of_Germany_(3-2_aspect_ratio).svg.png

Last edited:

Trande

You forgot the mother of german stereotypes. "We germans are all nazis." :(

Reaction score
Lol

I heard the Danish people drink the most beer and eat mod chocolate.

My teacher wears tight leather pants as a 54 year old hunter. I think we got a German man there

Deleted member 1235

My German teacher used to get angry if we were not on time EXACTLY and she could not understand why we need two taps rather than one at the sink xD,

Also the British have a rather stereotypical view of the Germans